Aluminum Christmas Tree

T

trish76642

Remember those? We had a big one when i was a kid.

Well a few years ago i found one at a garage sale for $2.00! Can you believe?!
But it didnt have a color wheel with it, :( and i've been searching all these years for one.
Anyone have one hidden away that they might wanna sell? I'd love to buy it.

If you've got an aluminum tree that goes with it, i'll take that too if you wanna get rid of it.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

bradgny said:
Did a search on ebay Trish .There are 260 of them rangeing from $5 to 30

You are so smart Brad...i didnt even think about ebay.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

seger98 said:
Ahhhhh yes.......... The good ole days! :icon_santa:
dont cha miss em seger? I do...i used to think about that aluminum tree we had, i would lay on the floor for hours watching it change colors...it was so beautiful to me. When i grew up, i'd always wanted an aluminum tree, i couldnt believe i found one at a garage sale.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

just-geese said:
~Trish~ said:
seger98 said:
Ahhhhh yes.......... The good ole days! :icon_santa:
dont cha miss em seger? I do...i used to think about that aluminum tree we had, i would lay on the floor for hours watching it change colors...it was so beautiful to me. When i grew up, i'd always wanted an aluminum tree, i couldnt believe i found one at a garage sale.
Careful Trish you are about to give away your age LOL....If I remember right didn't they make those with pink aluminum also?
Don
lol....i know Don...but your giving yours away too, cuz i dont remember the pink ones! lmao!
Its ok love...the older the grapes the sweeter tha wine.... :wink:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does your husband mind you bringing stuff home? The Warden wont let me :-\

S

seger98

It was the mesmerizing light that made it! Blue, yellow, green & red if I remember right!

bradgny

Dec 6, 2007
cape cod Ma.
Detector(s) used
XLT
the older the grapes ,the sweeter the wine ...
i think at our age its more like The fresher the prunes the better we feel ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is that big pink nightmare?
and how old is it???? whats wrong with green? trees are green... not pink...
is it from the 1960s or 1970's...??

OP
OP
T

trish76642

aa battery said:
does your husband mind you bringing stuff home? The Warden wont let me :-\

yea he does aa but i bring it home anyway..lol actually i dont even tell him i just do it.

He told me one time, "your not gonna do that!" so i waited till he got in his truck and headed off to work and i did it anyway!....i broke him from that along time ago. Now he doesnt say anything...wouldnt do him any good if he did.

Love the pink one justgeese!

Your right about the colors seger..i can still see em.

lmao Brad.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Its cute but i wouldnt pay $202.50 for it....You'd be surprised that there are people out there who would.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

just-geese said:
If I had it I would probably put it up but I'm not paying that price for it....wife announced yesterday we weren't even putting up a tree this year so ended all that mess
dont feel bad, i havent put my big one up either, its the taking it down that i hate!
I did put up my 2 fiber-optics...all ya gotta do is pull em outta the box and plug em in, and there ya go!

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Wernt they all the rage in a Charlie Brown Christmas? ;D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Jimmy(PA) said:

lol...good to see you again Jimmy! I missed ya!

Dont know about Charlie Brown...i was always focused on the girl (or was that the teacher?) who sounded like she was talking threw a tin can, and that little boy who drug the blanket around...guess i missed the Christmas tree. lol

OP
OP
T

trish76642

aww! LMAO no wonder i didnt notice it! Look at that poor lil thang!

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
~Trish~ said:
Jimmy(PA) said:

lol...good to see you again Jimmy! I missed ya!

Dont know about Charlie Brown...i was always focused on the girl (or was that the teacher?) who sounded like she was talking threw a tin can, and that little boy who drug the blanket around...guess i missed the Christmas tree. lol

LOL yep, I made 100 post so I can go back into the chat! ;D When Charlie goes to the tree lot all the tree's are like metal cones lol. I think? But he finds that skimpy real one in his price range.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

wow...you have to make a hundred post to get in the chat room now? didnt know that! Glad your back anyway Jimmy!

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
~Trish~ said:
wow...you have to make a hundred post to get in the chat room now? didnt know that! Glad your back anyway Jimmy!

Thanks Trish, good to be back. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread