NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
To all my T-net friends who have been praying for my nephew (Luke). The 24 year old whose lungs were shutting down. Great NEWS! The Great Physician has been working overtime this year. And our prayers are being answered. :icon_sunny:. I just got my daily update, and today the doctors removed his breathing tube, he is breathing on his own :thumbsup:, and his heart is getting stronger :thumbsup:. Still don't know how long he has to remain in the hospital in Colorado. And when he does get to come home , he has to take heart meds for the rest of his life and has to use a sleep apnea breathing machine as he sleeps, ( to help keep his lungs from collapsing). I thank you Jesus from the bottom of my heart, and I also thank all my T-Netters who have been praying also........ Larry 'aka' NGE (T)

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Didn't know about your nephew being so sick. I will keep him in my prayers that he continues to get better and can come home soon.

Sue

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks smurf I had originally posted this in, "the worst Christmas gift you ever got" and many were praying and posting there. My nephew has MD and Scoliosis. And he was working at his brothers computer business in Colorado Springs when his lungs started shutting down and he was also having heart problems at the same time. he was originally not expected to live till his ninth b-day. But many people have been praying for him for many years, and The Great Physician has been answering alot of the prayers. Once again, thank you, every little bit helps.......NGE

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
No, thank you!

Thank you for sharing what the good Lord has done to your nephew and what He will continue to do. Prayer is a powerful thing and people need to know it.

Sue

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Glad your nephew is getting better!!! :) I have to take Blood pressure pills for the rest of my life but its no biggy. I hope your son gets well!!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread