what in the sam hill happened ?

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
aa battery said:
after i called the tow truck i took some pics even one with my finger in it and then i heard something again

Ok...this is really freaky....I just took this pic and enlarged it to get a closer look all over....if you look at the bottom right of the reflection in the door....at about 500% you will see an image...or is it just me?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purrdee said:
aa battery said:
after i called the tow truck i took some pics even one with my finger in it and then i heard something again

Ok...this is really freaky....I just took this pic and enlarged it to get a closer look all over....if you look at the bottom right of the reflection in the door....at about 500% you will see an image...or is it just me?
:icon_scratch:

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
aa battery said:

I hope this pic come through...

Attachments

• TNet ghost.jpg
    TNet ghost.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 209

Purrdee

Dec 9, 2008
Davis Co. Utah
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Sorry I don;t know how to make it enlarged on here but iff you open it and then zoom in, an image is clearly seen.

mrjosh

Aug 1, 2008
Paducah, Kentucky & Hendersonville, Tn
Detector(s) used
Prizm III.
bullseye pinpointer
Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kiros32 said:
I was an amateur ghost hunter for a few years, still dabble in it a bit, and about 99% of orbs in photos are natural phenomena, ie rain drop, dust, bug, flash dot, etc. If not for the voices you heard and your strange car trouble, I would say the photo was not a true orb. Considering the circumstances, however, I think perhaps you may have captured something. It would make sense on a military base.

I have researched a lot of reportedly haunted sites and related subjects. I have to agree that 99% of orbs are natural. I have tons of pictures that can back that up, i can go to many places and repulcate these orbs. As for your voice, it could be many things, from a spirit, to distant radio transmitions that carried across the fields( by radio i mean 2way)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kytreasureghost said:
Kiros32 said:
I was an amateur ghost hunter for a few years, still dabble in it a bit, and about 99% of orbs in photos are natural phenomena, ie rain drop, dust, bug, flash dot, etc. If not for the voices you heard and your strange car trouble, I would say the photo was not a true orb. Considering the circumstances, however, I think perhaps you may have captured something. It would make sense on a military base.

I have researched a lot of reportedly haunted sites and related subjects. I have to agree that 99% of orbs are natural. I have tons of pictures that can back that up, i can go to many places and repulcate these orbs. As for your voice, it could be many things, from a spirit, to distant radio transmitions that carried across the fields( by radio i mean 2way)
all is still out there

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found a web site called weird fresno and it has some sightings at the airport there

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I write here to be included in this discussion, as it develops ;D

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Kewl thread.
Do you worry about digging unexploded ordinance on military bases?

I can see the lady in the pic, but I sometimes see weird things anyway.

Any new things when you went back aa?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greydigger said:
Kewl thread.
Do you worry about digging unexploded ordinance on military bases?

I can see the lady in the pic, but I sometimes see weird things anyway.

Any new things when you went back aa?
nothing new right now but i turned this story over to a person that deals with this kinda thing. :dontknow:

shiloh_f2hunter

Feb 16, 2008
Cleveland,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes
I learned it of a game.......It said it was a harmful spirit only if you weren't in its territory.I think you were in its territory. :o

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shiloh_f2hunter said:
After you toke the pic , did it disapear? :icon_scratch: If it did it's a orb
didnt see the orb when i was there or when i took the pic