Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....been a heptic week to say the least. First off the power was off for a few days. Here is my new heros who braved the cold and high winds. Wouldn't want to be in those bouys boots!
P6110008.jpg

Of course work was a blast with all the folks stranded and not able to get a flight out to go home or visit for Xmas. Christmas day was a horror with the high winds and freezing rain cancelling more flights and folks were owly to say the least. My day shift started off great as I buried PC214 half way up the door in a snow drift on the approach road to runway 23 and it took me an hour and 45 minutes to dig out with the help of Jergun Soeder. During the "dig" I managed to get soaked to the bone, split the crotch out of my pants and then when shovelling to the side of my 4 wheel drive patrol truck (worked good hey) stepped into the ditch going in the water up to my waist and breaking the new specs. Lord love a duck! At least our pot luck supper was good. Over ate and up chucked. Glad to get home where Marie and I opened presents.
P6130015.jpg

Then Marie brought out a box from the backroom which I opened with great haste. My ship had come in!
P6140008.jpg

P6140002.jpg

I was in heaven then Marie's niece arrived with Cheeka Baby who is as hyper as a macheral being chased by an Albacore Tuna. At least she didn't piddle and leave her calling card.
hh.jpg

P6120011.jpg

Now to do it all over again as I'm picking up my daughter Kayla after Marie gets off work and visit my side of the family! Last night was at Marie's parents and sure was nice to see the glimmer in her mother's eyes at being home from the hopsital for the holidays.....too sad that she has to return after the new year but we will keep praying!

Best of the season to all.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quality time with 'loved ones', great way to spend the Holidays.

Fossis................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread