Question for guinea pig owners......

shiloh_f2hunter

Feb 16, 2008
Cleveland,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes
S

stefen

Lesson number one: Never trust a guinea pig while you're typing on a computer...

Lesson number two: Always bite back...

Lesson number three: When you have learned all about a guinea pig, write a book and become a guinea pig whisperer...

Lesson number four: Always remember that guinea pig pelts can make a mighty fine jacket.....................

OP
OP
shiloh_f2hunter

shiloh_f2hunter

Feb 16, 2008
Cleveland,TN
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,Tesoro Cortes
The first I searched about what happened,it said guinea pigs don't bite hard....?My dad said if he bights him he'll thump 'em,so I did,too :Dlol
P.S. lol! :wav: :whip2:

S

stefen

Dad's are always right...

If bitten, thump the critter and revert to Lesson No. 4

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
I had a guinea pig that would bite me. I've had pet rabbits bite me, now I have a ferret that bites me. Why do they bite? Dunno

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
yum.jpg

Cuy is prepared in a number of ways. You could make it stuffed and roasted, piquant and quartered, or flattened whole and fried. Cuy is widely consumed in Peru. Cuy provides over 50 percent of Peru’s animal protein. Many people raise guinea pigs at home, and others buy them killed and cleaned in the meat section of the market.

bon appetit.........
SHERMANVILLE

S

stefen

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Cuy is prepared in a number of ways. You could make it stuffed and roasted, piquant and quartered, or flattened whole and fried. Cuy is widely consumed in Peru. Cuy provides over 50 percent of Peru’s animal protein. Many people raise guinea pigs at home, and others buy them killed and cleaned in the meat section of the market.

bon appetit.........
SHERMANVILLE

Wonder if McDonalds serves those with fries and Coca Cola in Peru?

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:

bon appetit.........
SHERMANVILLE

I'll take two to go.

Ray S

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sherm, you oughta be ashamed...

I had several guinea pigs growing up while my children were little... I found out several things about them:

1. Never take them out to sun in the sunshine. It fries their little brains. I thought I was doing a good thing one sunny day, until it flopped over while making strange noises.

2. They bite people. That's what things with teeth do. Get used to it.

3. They crap. Often. And they don't care where.

4. They chew cords, whether the cords belong to the stereo, tv, keyboard, speakers, telephone, etc. Do not leave them outside their cage; they chew non-stop.

5. They're cute, but they cannot be house-broken, speak, come to you upon command, feed when spoken to, practice birth control, or snuggle to you on a cold night.

6. Take their picture often; you won't have to do it for very long.

S

stefen

Shiloh,

Well kid, you have just recieved a multitide of information from various members, most of which is quite humorous, if not profound.

I must say that Noodle sumed it up quite well when he stated, "They bite people. That's what things with teeth do. Get used to it."

Let us know if this information, some tongue-in-cheek, has been helpful and possibly what you have learned from other sources.

Have a good weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread