Extreme Home Makeover UPDATE! (oh oh )

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well today i found out the candidate for the home makeover has an interesting background that not one of us would want to have. She is disabled with 4 children and on welfare. Her existing home doesn't cater to her disability because she has no legs and only 1 fully developed arm. :-\ You know today i was feeling kinda down because i have no job and short on cash but i feel better knowing i can help someone that is worse off than me. Ok i got to see the home she lives in and its nice. ??? As a matter of fact its nicer than my house. :icon_scratch:the in side is the problem but hmm i dunno :dontknow:

S

seger98

Re: Extreme Home Makeover UPDATE!

:thumbsup: There is always a ray of hope! :icon_sunny:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AA
you're an awesome guy!
:angel8:

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Thanks for helping out on this project.

Seems there is always somebody else who is in more dire straights than we believe that we are.

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star

I feel sorry for the lady and glad they are going to help her.

My only thing is with a show like this, if she is on welfare now, how is she going to be able to pay taxes on a house? How is she going to maintain the up keep of a house like the ones they build?

Sue

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the people that had a plane crash into there house in Florida,THEY HAD NO INSURANCE :tard:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
side note
hey can you come over and shovel my driveway ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

smurf-42 said:
I feel sorry for the lady and glad they are going to help her.

My only thing is with a show like this, if she is on welfare now, how is she going to be able to pay taxes on a house? How is she going to maintain the up keep of a house like the ones they build?

Sue

She's on welfare. She has avenues open to her to "keep up the house" and "forgive the taxes."

"She is disabled with 4 children and on welfare. Her existing home doesn't cater to her disability because she has no legs and only 1 fully developed arm. "

Where are the daddies? Sorry, she has no legs and only one arm, but the other parent must have something to compensate.

I could go various ways with this, but the bottom line is IF SHE'S WELL ENOUGH TO BREED, SHE'S WELL ENOUGH TO FEED! AND WHERE ARE THE DADDIES!???

Gotta go now.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAN,those remodels must cost an arm and a leg

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EDDE said:
MAN,those remodels must cost an arm and a leg
you aint right ,funny but not right :D

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Oh ya i've seen one or two of the homes beforehand also and most of them were way nicer then alot of the homes most of us live in. I don't understand how some of these people get picked, most of them are fairly well off living in single homes. ;D And also alot of these people who are in bad situations are collecting insurance, SS, workmans comp.... Im sure some of these people could use the help but I think alot of them overexagerate there story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread