Pray for Global warming

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
by John Foren
Flint Journal Editor
Monday January 19, 2009

If you're wondering why North America is starting to resemble nuclear winter, then you missed the news.

At December's U.N. Global Warming conference in Poznan, Poland, 650 of the world's top climatologists stood up and said man-made global warming is a media generated myth without basis. Said climatologist Dr. David Gee, Chairman of the International Geological Congress, "For how many years must the planet cool before we begin to understand that the planet is not warming?"

I asked myself, why would such obviously smart guy say such a ridiculous thing? But it turns out he's right.

The earth's temperature peaked in 1998. It's been falling ever since; it dropped dramatically in 2007 and got worse in 2008, when temperatures touched 1980 levels.

Meanwhile, the University of Illinois' Arctic Climate Research Center released conclusive satellite photos showing that Arctic ice is back to 1979 levels. What's more, measurements of Antarctic ice now show that its accumulation is up 5 percent since 1980.

In other words, during what was supposed to be massive global warming, the biggest chunks of ice on earth grew larger. Just as an aside, do you remember when the hole in the ozone layer was going to melt Antarctica? But don't worry, we're safe now, that was the nineties.

Dr. Kunihiko, Chancellor of Japan's Institute of Science and Technology said this: "CO2 emissions make absolutely no difference one way or the other ... every scientist knows this, but it doesn't pay to say so." Now why would a learned man say such a crazy thing?

This is where the looney left gets lost. Their mantra is atmospheric CO2 levels are escalating and this is unquestionably causing earth's temperature rise. But ask yourself -- if global temperatures are experiencing the biggest sustained drop in decades, while CO2 levels continue to rise -- how can it be true?

Ironically, in spite of being shown false, we must now pray for it. Because a massive study, just released by the Russian Government, contains overwhelming evidence that earth is on the verge of another Ice Age.

Based on core samples from Russia's Vostok Station in Antarctica, we now know earth's atmosphere and temperature for the last 420,000 years. This evidence suggests that the 12,000 years of warmth we call the Holocene period is over.

Apparently, we're headed into an ice age of about 100,000 years -- give or take. As for CO2 levels, core samples show conclusively they follow the earth's temperature rise, not lead it.

It turns out CO2 fluctuations follow the change in sea temperature. As water temperatures rise, oceans release additional dissolved CO2 -- like opening a warm brewsky.

To think, early last year, liberals suggested we spend 45 trillion dollars and give up five million jobs to fix global warming. But there is good news: now that we don't have to spend any of that money, we can give it all to the banks.

P

pippinwhitepaws

neat how statistics and facts can be twisted to support any opinion.

did these scholars mention that at the end of the last ice age, when temps were going up all over the globe, that there was an aberration in the weather, and earth had a major decrease in temps?

look to the sensitive ecologicial zones...how are they doing? deserts dry, mountains dry, coral reefs gone...

humans had nothing to do with it..if god had wanted us to breath clean air, he would have issued us some.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pippin,,, what's this stuff ya call clean air? :icon_scratch:

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog

Attachments

• Can I help.jpg
    Can I help.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Can I help.jpg
    Can I help.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 219
OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
pigiron said:
To help reduce global warming US christians are urged to reduce "socializing"(is that what they call it now)

does this even justify a comment?

I want global warming !
winter is killing me.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Just exactly how many cars were there on earth back when the Romans
were making wine in England? Too cold for grapes now even after all this
global warming. How many blue hairs were using hairsray back then?
How many air conditioners using CFC were there? Do any of these
alarmists actually ever listen to the grabage they spew? If we gave the
scientists three years and unlimited funds could they increase the
temperature one degree? Not bloody likely. If they can't increase it they
can't decrease it and this is all just a Hegelian plot to seize power. Strict
controls that only apply to some countries is foolish. The exempted countries
continued practices would negate and offset any benefits of destroying the
first world economies. If the Kyoto Accords are so great why has every
signatory nation already violated them? siegfried schlagrule

P

pippinwhitepaws

wow...madeupstuff.com sure is busy....

http://unfccc.int/2860.php

i spent some time looking for the names and seminar these 650 so called scientists attended and made this momentous announcement...

curious such wonderous information isn't availible....

M

mikusek

Global warming would mean I can hunt all year, bring it on NOW!

BTW, man has nothing to do with the invented warming, the earth goes through cycles, and by all logical accounts, in a few thousand years there will be an ice age upon those inhabiting the earth at that time. I suppose in that future time, they will worry about global cooling as today's "scientists" were doing about 20 or so years ago.

Meanwhile, blowhards like Al Gore get richer and richer off the politically created AGW scam.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
werleibr said:
The Russia's Vostok Station show an increase in temperature..Have you looked at the data?

They also elected a new old leader, the count was in a few weeks before the actual voting, but that is the way actual voting works nowadays, right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread