REMOVED

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah bran that sucks hey! im sitting out by my pool at this very second!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha. Very funny.
I should take a pic of this nasty mess up here. :'(

Bran <><

ashlee1228

Feb 29, 2008
North Florida
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kelly you arent the only one who has recieved rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarrented attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you arent the only one who has recieved rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarrented attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

ashlee; Sorry to hear this !

Please ! By all means hit the REPORT TO ADMIN
at the bottom right on the PM this will send it to Marc.

You can also Hit Quote & Change the TO Name to mine
& Send me a copy if it needs immediate attention.

I have 2 ways to put an end to it.

#1. The friendly way

& If that dosn't work.

#2. The Permanent way :wink:

JEFF

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ashlee1228 said:
Kelly you aren't the only one who has received rude and inappropriate messages; the unwanted and unwarranted attention has made me dread checking my PM's and it has taken away the enjoyment i used to get from this site.

yeah.... i hear that! I'm sorry you're having the same trouble as i am.... crazy since none of these people
even "really" know us to pass the judgement on whether we would be interesting in receiving these PM's
or posts. If youre funny, young and not ugly they are all over you.... and some of us just arent into it.
I have had to put people on "block" under my email too... from this site!
good luck to you.
kell

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
Could it be a piece from an old Buick?

what?.... you say the craziest things kid!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Ladies...

When you post a pretty picture of yourself on the internet - your going to attract some less than desirable types along with all the good folks. It's going to happen. It can't be avoided, this is the internet!

Try using an icon or avatar that is somewhat generic, but reflects something fun about you. Don't share any personal or cheese-cake photos of yourself until you know someone, and then share it person to person, not person to world.

I am sure that there are other beautiful ladies here that don't get the perv-mail because they have not posted any glamor shots. The perv's simply don't know they are there.

When that fails, report the person to the mods, let them cut the offender off at the knees.

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy in Black,

Great advice.

Any Website and Forum I have joined have a few bad apples who 'act out' with aggressive keyboarding.

Here's a toast to female members of treasurenet!

Stay with us, and share your perspectives. :thumbsup:

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
Could it be a piece from an old Buick?

Nomination for the funniest, perhaps misplaced, post in the past week!

:D

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chirper97 said:
Guy in Black,

Great advice.

Any Website and Forum I have joined have a few bad apples who 'act out' with aggressive keyboarding.

Here's a toast to female members of treasurenet!

Stay with us, and share your perspectives. :thumbsup:

I second that & add that if you post your email on here, which I think unwise, then you are bound to get all sorts including possible viruses. No-one that I don't want to know, knows what I look like, or knows my Name, Address or email as its the safest way to operate.

I tried to ask about your metal detecting finds but got no response. Do you detect :icon_scratch: This has a great social network but its not facebook.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Dang, I've never received one naughty PM, e-mail, post, suggestion...nuthin'

i must not be naughty worthy. (Just messin...as that is NOT an invite to do so...ha.)

anyway..i post rock photos, fossils, wassits...and i seldom get replies...huh, maybe this site IS more like facebook.

P

pippinwhitepaws

ashlee1228 said:

first...i do not approve of such behavior...
since this thread won't go away...time for my two cents...why am i always the alternative view?
risque photos posted on line lend themselves towards bizarre response...most young ladies know this.

no blame, just a fact.
'methinks thou...'

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
anyway..i post rock photos, fossils, wassits...and i seldom get replies...huh, maybe this site IS more like facebook.

not unless the fossils where out drunk on the town

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
Removed...I wasn't feeling very funny, young or attractive.

CRUSADER, thanks :icon_scratch:

Looking back it was a rubbish joke. I wasn't referring to age, just had an image of a fossil in a strange fancy dress costume drunk (came to mind). Kinda of implying they might get a better response like that,, therefore agreeing with your analysis of it being like facebook

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread