Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pets :wink: I don't have any Pets :tongue3:

Actually Paranoid People & Those who spread it.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Mean people......People who feel they have to wound others physically or emotionally for whatever reason.

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Cynangyl said:
Mean people......People who feel they have to wound others physically or emotionally for whatever reason.

I agree.

Most of these quickly forgive themselves while those they wound carry that pain for life. Many times these are people we think are our friends.

Years ago I walked up to another worker at his work post. I was friendly as always with him even though I knew he was a people user and couldn't be trusted. He was in a slightly better position with higher pay.

Out of the blue he called me lazy and basically wiped his feet on me. I said nothing and just walked away, and like a dummy, allowed that to eat at me for years. I'd like to have him try that today!

This same dick later tried to get buddy buddy with me again when things really turned my way and I gained a big promotion. I just ignored him. These people can't be trusted and aren't worth the air they breath (sorry, but it's true).

It has taken me a lot years but I've learned to put these people in their place. Actually one does them a favor by so doing. With some I've learned to constantly be on guard when I have to be around them.

MB

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Oooops, sorry I'm late. 8)

I don't like loud chewers. :stop:

I don't like slow drivers who just HAVE to pull out in front of you even though there is nobody behind you. :stop:

There are probebly a lot more...

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Peoples bad habits driving, which is alot out there.

Always blabing on their cell phones, in public, restaurant while you are trying to spend a quiet night out with your loved one

Now they just site at a stop sign or red light texting. When it's time to go they just sit there. Blow the horn they flip you off ???

Everything but driving

Always have to pull out in front of you no matter what

Tailgaters

People that are ALWAYS in a hurry because of their PPP %$#$ poor planning

People who never listen to what you say or said

You get the point

S

seger98

Overweight people that under dress. Obese men should have to wear pink moo moo's & obese women should have to wear chartreuse moo moo's. There is no excuse for our nation to look the way it does, oh wait there is too..... fast food, tv, internet........ Be alot slimmer nation if moo moo's were mandatory!

Oh, and people that like peacocks :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
seger98 said:
Overweight people that under dress. Obese men should have to wear pink moo moo's & obese women should have to wear chartreuse moo moo's. There is no excuse for our nation to look the way it does, oh wait there is too..... fast food, tv, internet........ Be alot slimmer nation if moo moo's were mandatory!

Oh, and people that like peacocks :icon_scratch:

But I dun like moo moo's!! :'( :'( :'(

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
seger98 said:

Wow...

S

seger98

Oh, and kids that wear their pants below their waists, I don't need to see you underwear... PULL THEM UP!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Lot of things. >:(

But some really start me off. >:(

Like, the fact that the earth's tilt varies between
22.2 and 24.5 degrees.

Now that sucks. >:(

all have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Beautiful young women who wear clothing.

Why do they take all the time to put their clothes on?

I have to do all that mental work myself when I see them.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
People who make promises they never keep.

People who are rude, as in impolite

People who are ............oops I could go on and on, I must be getting rather grumpy as I get older... >:( >:( :stop:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Cell phones...any way shape or form. I wonder how we ever survived without them. :icon_scratch: I have not had one since my job required me to have one in 2005. I don't miss it a bit. They make people rude, obnoxious and dangerous when they're driving. I think driving and talking on a cell phone should be as illegal as drinking and driving. Charlie

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too hate cell phones. I have one but seldom turn it on. People ask me why I don't leave it on. I tell them if I need to talk to them, I'll call them on their cell phone! :wink: People who drive ten miles under the speed limit in the fast lane. People who pass me going ten miles over the speed limit when I am driving the speed limit. People who gripe and complain about getting a speeding ticket even though they were speeding. But wait, none of them are ever really speeding. The officer just makes it up. Yeah right! ::) Skinny people who eat twice as much as me and never gain weight, even though I diet and try to eat disgustingly healthy food. That's all I guess? Monty

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Savant and Monty.......It is illegal now here in the UK to drive and use a mobile phone. They all have to be hands free phones. If caught you get a hefty fine, or even points on your license. Is it illegal in the US to drive without safety belts. That's also illegal here as well.

regards Shirley

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 61 years old and a very quite and shy person. My pet peeve is people who thinks I should be able to snap my finger and come out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gator-Flea...............

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Lot of things. >:(

But some really start me off. >:(