Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Wally's guide for married men

I am so very glad God has blessed you with a man that has such a heart because your beautiful heart deserves that in return. May He bless you both so very much now and always.

It is amazing what can change in a relationship when people are not focused on themselves and are more focused on what little things they can do to touch someone else's heart. It is truly contagious! :tongue3: Nothing I like better than doing something I know means a lot to someone else when that person has shown they care enough to take the time to figure out what makes me smile...no matter how tiny that action may be. I find myself looking for things to do to make them smile and feel loved and am so busy doing that I rarely think to focus on what I need anymore. It is very cool to see both of you in relationships where both sides seem to be doing exactly that....working at making the other person feel loved......seems to work quite well eh? :wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I got a house full of babies this morning, my daugher and her friend both here with their babies and they took over the living room but not the kitchen....perhaps I will go make up some waffle batter and start breakfast and see if that wakes them up! lol Have fun with the cookies pretty lady! ~hugs~

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

texastee2007 said:
;D Love the video and song...that was a lifetime ago...my heart now plays a whole new song...such a happy note...to go to bed with laughter and wake up in two strong arm, starting the day with a smile and again the happy sound of laughter.
I had to learn to start each day in my own toilet that I built in the basement. That one upstairs alternates with the workout room for the girls in the morning. One working out, the other in the toilet. The two hour takeover. What they hate, (that's love with a smirk) is when I interrupt their bathroom time together and demand they make the dinner plan now so I'll get the necessary time to put it together before they get home.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The sound of a woman in love - for less than 10 years!

;D

Wait until you find out that Prince Charming is just another human being who insists on leaving wet towels on the bathroom floor and forgets to put the cap back on the toothpaste! (its always the big things we love, and the little things that drive us insane).

Have a good one, ya' hear? :wink:

B

OP
OP
Mainedigger

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mrs.oroblanco said:
the little things that drive us insane).

For some of us insanity is not a drive, it's nothing more than just a couple steps ... ::)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

mrs.oroblanco said:
Wait until you find out that Prince Charming is just another human being who insists on leaving wet towels on the bathroom floor and forgets to put the cap back on the toothpaste! (its always the big things we love, and the little things that drive us insane).

B

lol with what some of us have lived with regarding spouses it might take a tad more to drive us insane......well, ok, so we are already insane but honestly, some things like that are far easier to live with when you have had to get a stalking order against an ex. Not that wet towels are fun, just not a huge issue! rofl

T

trish76642

Mainedigger said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
the little things that drive us insane).

For some of us insanity is not a drive, it's nothing more than just a couple steps ... ::)

aww mrs.o

On those days you feel like insanity is just a few steps away, get in your car and make that day for yourself and go get pampered...get a massage, get your nails done, hair....and let someone bring you a glass of tea.
Your worth it.

Nothing better than a massage and a pedicure. They had to almost drag to get my first pedicure, but let me tell ya, that was the most wonderful thing, other than the massage. Im hooked now. OR you could buy a convertable! Thats the other thing i do when i get stressed, i drop the top on mine, and pop in a U2 or Enigma cd. I'll be so glad when spring gets here, but in the mean time...its off to see my massage therapist! :thumbsup:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Cynangyl said:
Also I think Truckinbutch makes a good point in "the queen of my house makes me the king of my castle" portion of what he said. The admiration, respect and loving gestures have to go both ways for it to work. :wink:
Thank you . We spent 10 years getting to be friends before we ever got under the same roof for more than a weekend .
When the subject of marriage came up we agreed that that would make us more acceptable to our rural community ,but could not interfere with our being friends ...
Public wedding and reception and immediately the local witches tried to recruit her to their coven ; knowing that they had the answers on how to 'handle' the local men for their agenda .
She declined and we are still together . Many of them are not .
Perhaps we led this exodus by example of what a real relationship can be like ...

T

trish76642

Cynangyl said:
mrs.oroblanco said:

B

lol with what some of us have lived with regarding spouses it might take a tad more to drive us insane......well, ok, so we are already insane but honestly, some things like that are far easier to live with when you have had to get a stalking order against an ex. Not that wet towels are fun, just not a huge issue! rofl

yep..i can handle wet towels better than i can a plate flying across the room... :BangHead:
When you live in that...the miner things dont even matter. Trust me on that one.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ah, yes - don't ex's give you a different perspective on things? (I have one of those, too).

As long as you don't pick the same type twice. :wink: And as long as you don't do a 180 and become someone you aren't.

If you like what you do - great - If it feels good, do it!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

B

T

trish76642

mrs.oroblanco said:
Ah, yes - don't ex's give you a different perspective on things? (I have one of those, too).

As long as you don't pick the same type twice. :wink: And as long as you don't do a 180 and become someone you aren't.

If you like what you do - great - If it feels good, do it!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

B

love your avator mrs. o!

funny you should say that, i read somewhere that people tend to be attracted to what they are used to being around, i made dang sure i didnt make that mistake again. That was a great eye opener.

And as long as you don't do a 180 and become someone you aren't.

or...going into a new relationship thinking everybodys just like the ex...it'll blind ya from seeing the good things if you let it.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I had not thought of that scripture in that context before and yet strangely, it fits so well. Thanks for sharing it that way....gives me something to meditate on for a bit. Also it is refreshing to see a couple that both work so hard at loving each other and yet....it is not that it is all such hard stuff, you both just seem very diligent about it and that is pretty unusual from what I see around me most days. :wink: It obviously works very nicely! My sweetie is so very good to me and I am very blessed to have someone that remembers to do all those little things that make me smile. I hope I do the same for him and don't neglect it later.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I made sure I didn't make the same mistake twice also.

However, one thing a crappy ex can give you, better than anyone else - is the ability to appreciate someone that is, in no way, like they were!

They are the epitome of what you should know that you DON'T want, aren't they? (so, I guess they serve a temporary purpose).

B

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

amen to that! At least we end up with a list of things we DONT want! lol and also learn to more appreciate those things we do. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions