Tough Times Getting Tougher?

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
So I usually get a few calendars around the end of the year; a Marilyn Monroe, Playboy Lingerie and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. OK, Playboy ain't producing the lingerie calendar this year (that I can find), but the Sports Illustrated looks pretty good--that is, until I get to February.
The model is pretty enough, but she's not wearing a swimsuit (it's some kind of flimsy top) and she has on enough jewelry to sink an Olympic swimmer. And the real shocker: she's about 4 months pregnant. OK, a girl's entitled to have a little fun, but I don't need to see the evidence.
Are models (with flat stomachs) in short supply? 1929 is starting to look better every day.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
A mother to be with the material means to support her child, a happy thought! I can fly!

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.... she is the only one with that "shirt" kinda thingy on!
and that's just sick.... but all the others look OK.... don't they.... i mean... they all seem to
fit you're ideal image of flat stomachs and all that?
oh wait... another one has some kinda tie on shirt ... wait till ya get to that month... oh the disappointment!
I would trade bodies with any of them...well not the pregnant one... but any of the others!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have got to be kidding. This is TreasureNet not TaTaNet. ???

Take a picture of yourself, Johnnysan, and post it for us girls to critique. :tard:

OP
OP
J

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Well, maybe my ex-girlfriend is right; she always said I didn't get enough spankings.

But when you pay for a product, you expect quality, not excuses. The Swimsut calendar is supposed to have gorgeous babes in swimsuits. I'm not saying pregnant girls are ugly; but that isn't what I paid for. If you ordered a Minelab E-trac and got an ACE 250, wouldn't you be posting here with some choice expletives for the idiots who robbed you?
Now, if you think that a man is 'immature' for finding the sight of a young, pretty woman pleasing, then so be it. You are welcome to your opinion. I have found women to be fascinating since the age of 15, and not just because of the appealing aspects of their bodies.
BTW--the section of this forum is 'Everything Else'; I think my post fits here. And if most of the males on this site are honest, they will stand up and say they agree with me.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Johnnysan said:
Well, maybe my ex-girlfriend is right; she always said I didn't get enough spankings.

But when you pay for a product, you expect quality, not excuses. The Swimsut calendar is supposed to have gorgeous babes in swimsuits. I'm not saying pregnant girls are ugly; but that isn't what I paid for. If you ordered a Minelab E-trac and got an ACE 250, wouldn't you be posting here with some choice expletives for the idiots who robbed you?
Now, if you think that a man is 'immature' for finding the sight of a young, pretty woman pleasing, then so be it. You are welcome to your opinion. I have found women to be fascinating since the age of 15, and not just because of the appealing aspects of their bodies.
BTW--the section of this forum is 'Everything Else'; I think my post fits here. And if most of the males on this site are honest, they will stand up and say they agree with me.
Buddy , at 15 you was slow in developing to be just reaching puberty.
For the rest ; no smart guy is gonna take your part on this forum .
We know how biscuits are made and which side the butter goes on .

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnnysan said:

you should write to SI and ask them why they chose to put a pregnant girl in the calendar!?
maybe.... she had a contract to be in the calendar....then found out she was pregnant and SI couldnt get out of their
end of the deal...btw.. I too find it funny that more men wont comment on this around here!!!

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Comment honestly,Ok let's see. I am glad that i don't have to buy a Calender to find a Pretty Lady to look at every day.I also Love the idea that a mature lady that is pregnant with a child has enough confidence in herself of her beauty that she don't mind sharing a pic of her with the public to see a Miracle in the making and how wonderful and beautiful it is.

I am glad that i can be honest and enjoy what a woman is all about inside and out and not have to buy a picture to think that a model is a definition of happiness.

Instead of wasting money on Pics of some models,i always invested in flowers or something nice,just to let my Lady know how much i appreciate her and seeing there happiness is the best pic i could ever want to look at.

Just my opinion as a honest Man

Nova Treasure

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Johnnysan said:

you should write to SI and ask them why they chose to put a pregnant girl in the calendar!?
maybe.... she had a contract to be in the calendar....then found out she was pregnant and SI couldnt get out of their
end of the deal...btw.. I too find it funny that more men wont comment on this around here!!!
Hey Kelly are you putting on some weight?

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[/quote]
Hey Kelly are you putting on some weight?
[/quote]

hmmm i dont think... not anymore than anyone else thats getting tons of IV chemo every week!
but thanks! i'm so glad you pay such close attention to how I look! :-(
....and.... i was going to post a new mug shot... but now i think i'll pass.
heaven forbid I change my pic to one of me in a sweatshirt... the very first thing thats posted is ...
"hey kelly are you putting on some weight"
i have changed my pic again.... i hope youre happy "LOWBATTS"..... looks like
ill be pushing the "ignore" button!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Oh please, you look darling! I just hadn't done the "chauvinistic" thing like I saw so much of in some of the these posts. So you push that button and I'll push mine! But I'll keep on having fun.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going try to elaborate my thoughts on this subject and why it makes me angry. Sometimes I use sarcasm to get my point across, but sarcasm doesn't get through sometimes. First of all I want to say that I am not jealous of or feel threatened by any beautiful woman. I enjoy looking at them too. How could you not admire them and look? It's the comments that get to me.

The problems I have with this thread and threads like these are:

1) This is a family-friendly metal detecting forum. I don't think the initial post even belongs on a site like this. Over ten percent of Tnet's population is female. There are also kids that frequent this forum....not just boys, but young girls, too. Don't give me that garbage that it's all over the internet. It is...but it doesn't have to be here. Go somewhere else and discuss why Miss. February doesn't get you horny.

2) Mr. Peabody's quote:
The magazine was obviously catering to a sexually deviant market.
What is considered the norm today in the media is a SEXUALLY DEVIANT MARKET. Don't you realize that we have all been brainwashed into what is considered sexually appealing by all the fake-baked suntanned, photoshopped, made-up, plastic surguried, and implanted pictures that have flooded our lives. We might as well be looking at pictures of robots or mannequins, because there is very little in these images that is the truth. You do understand that it's almost physically impossible for a girl the size of a teenage boy can have gigantic breasts, don't you? Big breasts are fat deposits....FAT deposits...so a woman who weighs 120 pounds without an ounce of fat on her body, will not have big breasts. Those are implants inserted for today's "sexualy deviant market'.

3) I also have an issue with your discussion of her as nothing but a vehicle for you to get sexually arroused how disappointed you are that you have to look at a little piece of reality during the month of February.

4) I'm also upset that this is the first time I've agreed with Mr. Peabody. :o 8) I agree with parts of his second comment..but don't agree with him saying ten or twenty years down the road, his daughters might not be beautiful enough..that their husbands might just have to settle for their inner beauty. I dunno..that part irks me. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• can_of_worms.jpg
    can_of_worms.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 241

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lowbatts said:
Oh please, you look darling! I just hadn't done the "chauvinistic" thing like I saw so much of in some of the these posts. So you push that button and I'll push mine! But I'll keep on having fun.

ok .

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
You could always make your own calendars. Used to do that for folks in my lab. Seasonal items, flowers in spring, meadows in summer, skyscapes and leaves in fall, snowflakes in winter.

One of the guys there enjoyed making calendars with naked women in them, so I dialed his computer access way down. He never figured out why he couldn't create stuff in certain programs after that. But then some bosses just don't have the basics....

OP
OP
J

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Most men like to look at women. This is nature. To deny this is the equivalent of trying to prove that 2 + 2 does not equal 4.
And looking at the outside of a woman is not ignoring her 'inner beauty.'

K

Kentucky Kache

It IS a man's nature to look at women. Thats why it's a woman's responsibility to cover up. Otherwise, don't PRETEND to be offended when you get looked at.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions