fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good story, I saw a gorilla once that liked to spit at folks, they had to put up 'plexiglass. ;D

Fossis.............

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Texastee,

We were at that San Diego Zoo in 2006. You mentioned about the gorilla sitting like the 'Thinker'. This guy was sitting like that too. By the time I got the camera ready something disturbed him and he change his arm. But here
he is anyway.

Ray

Attachments

• vacation 126.jpg
    vacation 126.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 161

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Copperhead,
I just saw the site you posted at the top and it was interesting about the chimps. Couldn't get it to come up the
first time. There were a couple other good ones along with it.
Thanks for sharing.

Ray

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Hello Texastee, I don't remember the bronze heads you speak of. We saw the condor and it is a huge bird. It was very
cold and rainey most of the day we were there, so cold that my wife got a warm sweatshirt to wear there. One funny thing
happened was when we went through the little turnbar Gate. There is a lady asks where we are from. When Karen told her,
the lady was so surprised. She was born and raised here and moved to Cal about 2 or 3 years before that. She then gave my wife and me too a big hug while everybody was waiting in line behind us. It was so funny. we live only 2 miles from where she lived.
When we were in that area we stayed at the Lawrence welk Resort for a week then went to another place around the corner from Dana Point. The beach was across the highway and RR tracks with a high cliff behind us.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread