Did Politics and Religion get turned off again?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Did Politics and Religion get turned off again?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2006
    Houston, TX
    CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
    206 times
    Metal Detecting

Did Politics and Religion get turned off again?

Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Feb 2009
    The NO town, CA
    Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
    6 times

Re: Did Politics and Religion get turned off again?

I sure hope so!!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Sarcastic Smartass

May 2003
    Spokane, Washington
    White's XLT
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by keverett
    I sure hope so!!
    I second that.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Pics hosted with Dreamhost - http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?293800

us
    Jan 2006
    Houston, TX
    206 times
    Metal Detecting

Quote Originally Posted by Lasivian
    Quote Originally Posted by keverett
    I sure hope so!!
    I second that.
    Now that's surprising, but I hear you.

Beep
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    153 times
    History, Metal Detecting, and Survival & Self-Sufficiency

I hope it gets opened back up.
    It's the mean-natured comments that makes this site less than what it should be... and in that case, I hope he starts removing the people instead of the rooms.

Bran <><
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

seger98

I had both of them on my ignore list, so I guess that tells ya where I stand on them, anyway I looked in my ignore preferences & they are no longer there!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jan 2006
    Houston, TX
    206 times
    Metal Detecting

Quote Originally Posted by godisnum1
    I hope it gets opened back up.
    It's the mean-natured comments that makes this site less than what it should be... and in that case, I hope he starts removing the people instead of the rooms.

Bran <><
    If I recall correctly, the last time they were removed those topics tended to spill out into the other forums. I agree with your opinion godisnum1...it can get a bit hot in there, sometimes unnecessarily so. My guess is that the sponsors don't like it.

Beep
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    38317 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Yep it was done to Speed up the Server
    Due to Alot of extra Traffic
    we Have Been Slowing up.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,224772.0.html

Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jan 2006
    Houston, TX
    206 times
    Metal Detecting

Hmmmm...ok, thanks Jeff.

Beep
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    White's IDX Pro, Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    153 times

Quote Originally Posted by The Beep Goes On
    If I recall correctly, the last time they were removed those topics tended to spill out into the other forums. I agree with your opinion godisnum1...it can get a bit hot in there, sometimes unnecessarily so. My guess is that the sponsors don't like it.

Beep
    You're right, they did. And I'm sure they will again...
    But this time, I think it has nothing to do with sponsors as much as it did the comments coming from some of the people.
    I don't know if you saw it (I did), but Marc posted up a warning either this morning or yesterday morning, telling people to not say anything mean towards (attacking) others... and if they didn't listen to him, he would start deleting the profiles of the people who were to blame. Someone probably wasn't listening to what Marc had to say.

Like I said, I hope it returns because I enjoy conversing and discussing such matters with others. I don't mind that there are other views as far as religion goes... but you have to admit, everyone believes in something. As far as religion, you either believe it (God) exists, or you believe it (God) doesn't exist. It's nice to have a place to talk about it. The problem comes when some people can't just "talk"

Bran <><
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    153 times

Ok, I guess I'm wrong.

Bran <><
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    38317 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Beep Goes On

If I recall correctly, the last time they were removed those topics tended to spill out into the other forums.

Beep
    Won't happen this Time.

as I Catch them I Will delete them.

Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Oct 2006
    Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
    Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
    130 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

If I can still speak my mind on here..... It stinks!!! I know some times it got heated and punches got traded back and forth but, like the old saying goes.... If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the rubber room!!! A couple of people I liked got the boot and I have no way to contact them. Ok, I've said my peace.

DANGLANGLEY
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Disclaimer: The views or opinions of this patient are not necessarily the same as those held by the owners or staff of this facility.
    He sometimes escapes his padded cell. If this patient is contacting you against your wishes please tell him to discontinue immediately.
    Signed, Dr. Ima Quack

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    133 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I started ignoring politics and religion a week ago...

Since then I've been happier, I make more money, my food tastes better, and my hair started growing back!

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    402 times

If you want to see and hear some excellent examples of how strongly some folks reject the idea of intelligent design, much less religion, you should watch Ben Stein's documentary, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. It really amazes me how some people can't discuss religion in a debate without losing their cool. When someone goes ballistic and starts name-calling all chances of a good exchange of ideas goes to h---; literally.

This is actually kinda funny. Marc put the Rubber Room back under, Members Only area because some of "the great unwashed" in the free area were posting some scientific evidences supporting Intelligent Design, and was enraging some trouble makers. Looks like the trouble makers may have been paying members and just kept on keeping on while us "free" loaders went on about our business. Vellley Intalesting. oooops.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links