Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.facebook.com/godisnum1

And when you add people, you can now create Friend Lists to add them to.
The only list I really have is for T-Net people... just so I remember.

Bran <><

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i be 1 of brans friends in der :icon_scratch:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
yes i be 1 of brans friends in der :icon_scratch:

Alright Frank, I'll claim ya! :wink:
:D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ron and I both have one. Ron rarely goes on his though...he is not a computer person, but he loves going on the computer and researching for old maps and stories to find places to metal detect.

Mine is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=522345647&ref=profile

I'd put Ron's on here...but he doesn't use it! But you can see him on my friends list if you still want to ask him, can't say when he will add...

Have a good day,
Annmarie

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Felinepeachy said:
Just curious, but what the heck do people do on Facebook? Is it just for sharing photos and messages and if so, can't ya just do that with an email?

Facebook, MySpace...about the same...I love Facebook. I have connected with many of my classmates from school, but more importantly to me are the shipmates I served with!!! More and more are getting on and what wonderful memories it's bringing back.

And I like Facebook's features alot better than MySpace and the block/unblock features it has. It's a great way for me to keep in touch with my shipmates now!!!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Minelab Ron said:
Felinepeachy said:
Just curious, but what the heck do people do on Facebook? Is it just for sharing photos and messages and if so, can't ya just do that with an email?

Facebook, MySpace...about the same...I love Facebook. I have connected with many of my classmates from school, but more importantly to me are the shipmates I served with!!! More and more are getting on and what wonderful memories it's bringing back.

And I like Facebook's features alot better than MySpace and the block/unblock features it has. It's a great way for me to keep in touch with my shipmates now!!!

I have changed my FB page to another email. If you wish to be my friend...PM me and I will send an invite to you as I am NOT searchable! I play Farmville too! LOL
Hugs and HH to all,
Annmarie

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I've recently gotten hooked on Facebook, I've see so many people I haven't seen in years on it. Its a good site to catch up and stay in touch with everyone.

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
I'm on facebook and myspace both. I'm about as dumb as a box of rocks sometimes and don't know the link to facebook but if you want to give me a hollar you can find me with my email [email protected]. On myspace my Id is vayank54. I've got pics of a few of my better finds posted on both if anyone wants to check them out.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pms sent to some I am on FB too pm me or see me on some of the above peoples friends list! No one can have to many friends!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread