Whos The Most Famous Person Youve Ever Met?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
B

BIG61AL

Re: Who's The Most Famous Person You've Ever Met?

heres my long list of celebrities I met or saw
CELEBRITY LIST

MARTY ALLEN – actor comedian SAW HIM ON OUR HONEYMOON IN LAS VEGAS AT VEGAS WORLD HOTEL. WE MET HIM AFTER THE SHOW AND SPOKE TO HIM AND HIS WIFE. THEY BOTH SIGNED A CASSETTE SLEEVE OF THE SONGS HIS WIFE SUNG. ALSO SHOOK HANDS. HE WAS VERY NICE. 1991

DIRK BENIDICT – STARFEST 2006, STARBUCK ON BATTLESTAR GALLATICA AND FACEMAN ON THE A-TEAM. SAW HIM SPEAK, GAVE A REAL BITTER SPEECH ON SMOKING AND SMOKERS RIGHTS. BASICALLY AN A-HOLE.

RALPH BRANCA - ? TEAM, PITCHER IN THE INFAMOUS “GIANTS WIN THE PENNENT” GAME. ATUOGRAPH SESSION LATE 90’S. ALSO GOT A BALL SIGNED AT ALL STAR FAN FEST IN 1998

BUBBY BRISTER – FORMER BACK UP QUARTER BACK FOR THE BRONCOS, ALSO ON STEELERS. AUTOGRAPH SESSION AT LOCAL CAR DEALERSHIP. TOOK PICTURE WITH HIM, got autograph. ABOUT 1999 OR 2000.

Kurt bevacua – San Diego padres. Got his autograph at a pizza restaurant opening in 1985.

Pappy boyoNton [spelling] – war ii hero. Commander of black sheep squadron. Saw him at air show in San Diego. Mid to late 80’s

Gil Byrd – chargers safety. Was guest preacher at Santee Baptist church. WE listened to sermon and got autograph, shook hand, spoke to him. Very very friendly. Late 90’s

AL CARLSON – PLAYED ON SEATTLE SONICS BASKET BALL TEAM. EARLY 80’S [?]. I WORKED WITH HIM AT IHS FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS.

PETE COORS – CEO AND RELATIVE OF FOUNDING FAMILY OF COORS BREWERY. HE WAS RUNNING FOR SENATOR OF COLORADO IN 2004. He CAME INTO IHS TO GET VOTES. I SHOOK HANDS. HOPE I GAVE HIM COLD GERMS. Later arrested in 2006 for dui!

DENISE CROSBY – STARFEST 2006. SAW HER PERFORM WITH DEAN HAGLUND IN IMPROVE COMEDY SHOW. SHE PLAYED LT. COMMANDER NATASHA YAR ON STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION. ALSO WALKED RIGHT PAST ME WITH DWIGHT SCHULTZ.

HUGH DOWNS – GAME SHOW MC, HOST OF 20/20 NEWS PROGRAM. I WAS WITH MY MOTHER IN AN ELEVATOR IN SOME OFFICE Building’s ELEVATOR [Manhattan]. HE PICKED ME UP SO WOULD NOT GET STEPPED ON. EARLY 60’S.

SENATOR FRIST – HE WAS WITH PETE COORS ON HIS VISIT TO I H S, SHOOK HIS HAND. HE SAW MY KERRY EDWARDS BUTTON AND SAID “OH! YOU’RE ONE OF THEM!” I THINK HE’S AN A-HOLE. UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR STOCK TRADING FRAUD.

ROOSEVELT GREER – EX NFL FOOTBALL PLAYER/ACTOR. PLAYED FOR THE RAMS AND WAS IN “THE THING WITH TWO HEADS”. SAW HIM SPEAK AT A MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH AT PLANT 19 IN SAN DIEGO CA. IN LATE 80’S OR 90. 91.

MOSES GUNN – ACTOR. SAW HIM IN A BOOT SHOP IN MANHATTAN WITH DAN. DIDN’T SPEAK TO HIM. LATE 80’S.

Gil Gerard – actor, played buck Rodgers in the movie and TV show of the same name, saw him signing autographs starfest 2007

Erin grey – actor, played in buck Rodgers in the movie and TV show, signing autograph starfest 2007

TONY GWYNN – SAN DIEGO PADRES. WALKED PASS ME TO GET INTO JACK MURPHY STADIUM. I DIDN’T SPEAK TO HIM. 1992 OR 1993

DEAN HAGLUND – ACTOR. WAS ON 34 EPISODES OF THE X-FILES AND WAS IN SPIN OFF FROM THAT CALLED THE LONE GUNMEN. SAW HIS IMPROV SHOW AT THE StarFEST IN DENVER APRIL 2005. HAD ME IN PART OF HIS PERFORMANCE AND GOT TO MEET HIM LATER AND HE SIGNED MY DVD OF THE SHOW. REALLY NICE GUY!

KEITH HERNANDEZ [SPELLING] – NY METS, ATUOGRAPH SESSION AT ALL STAR FAN FEST IN 1998.

James Hampton – actor. Was in The longest yard and played the assistant coach, caretaker. Also was Michael j fox’s dad in teen wolf. Also was on f-troop. Saw him at a charity event at the embassy suites, Denver. Didn’t speak or get his autograph. 1995

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS - actor. We Sat across from him at universal studios horror castle show. Mid 90’s

EVANDER HOLLIFIELD – FORMER HEAVY BOXING CHAMP, FOUGHT MIKE TYSON AND HE bit PART OF HIS EAR BIT OFF. SAW HIM AT Las Vegas AIRPORT [10/23/05] WAITING IN LINE FOR BURGER KING. DID NOT SPEAK TO OR GET AUTO GRAPH

CHARLIE JOINER – CHARGERS WIDE RECIEVER, HOF. SAW HIM DURING AN ON FIELD PROMOTION AT CHARGERS STADIUM. CONNIE GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH. EARLY 90’S.

GUY LUMBARDO – BAND LEADER DURING THE 40’S AND 50’S. He was LONGTIME RESIDENT OF FREEPORT, NY WHERE I LIVED AT THE TIME. DROVE UP TO THE ELKS CLUB IN HIS LIMO [License PLATE “GUY”] AND ASKED MY DAD A QUESTION ABOUT SOME EVENT AT THE ELK’S CLUB. I SHOOK HANDS. LATE 70’S OR VERY EARLY 80’S.

NICHELLE NICOLES – SHE PLAYED LT UHURA ON STAR TREK THE ORIGINAL SERIES. GOT HER ATUOGRAPH AND TOOK PICTURES. VERY PLEASANT AND NICE. STARFEST 2008

Lenard nimoy – actor, played Mr. spock on star trek, starfest 2007, got autograph picture [$40]

Ray parks – actor, played darth maul in star wars and toad in x men, saw him signing autographs at starfest 2007

BOBBY ROSS - CHARGER’S HEAD COACH [WAS ALSO LIONS HEAD COACH]. Seen NUMEROUS TIMES AT CHARGER BACKER FRIDAY AFTERNOON MEETING. Shook hands. SPOKE TO HIM. MID 1990’S.

Jr seau – chargers line backer, future Hof. Saw him his rookie year. We were at the chargers office to get access for an on field promotion and saw him outside the door. He was wearing his practice uniform. 1989 or 1990.

WILLIAM SHATNER – ACTOR, PLAYED CAPT KIRK ON STAR TREK. I SAW HIM SPEAK AT SCIFI FEST IN DENVER APRIL 2005. SPOKE FOR ONE HOUR. MADE SOME JOKES. HE HAS PUT ON A FEW POUNDS, LOOKS LIKE HIS WAS ABOUT 225.

DWIGHT SCHULTZ – STARFEST 2006, PLAYED MULDOONE [SP] ON THE A-TEAM AND BARKLY ON STAR Trek THE NEXT GENERATION. WALKED RIGHT PAST ME WITH DENISE CROSBY.

Billy ray smith – chargers line backer. Connie and I were at stadium and him and other chargers drove past and parked the truck they were in and they all walked past us and he spoke to Connie “sorry madam” because he got close to her with the truck. Mid 90’s

Neil smith – broncos’ line backer. Autograph session at car
Dealership. 1998 or 1999.

Willie stargell – Pittsburgh pirates, hof autograph session. Late 90’s.

JOE THIESMAN [SPELLING] – WASH. REDSKIN QUARTERBACK. SPOKE AT CHARGER BACKERS MEETING. GOT AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM. HE WAS NOT VERY FRIENDLY. MID 90’S.

GEORGE TAKEI – STARFEST 2006, PLAYED CAPT. SULU ON STAR TREK THE ORIGINAL SERIES WALKED PAST HIM WHILE GIVING A RECORDED INTERVIEW AND TOOK PICTURE OF HIM AT SIGNING BOOTH

BOBBY THOMSON – NY GIANTS. HIT WINNING HOME RUN IN THE INFAMOUS “GIANTS WIN THE PENNET” GAME. AT AN AUTOGRAPH SESSION. LATE 90’S.

Alan trammel’s wife – Alan played on the Detroit tigers also was coach on padres, went on to be head coach of Detroit tigers. Went to school with Connie. Met his wife at Connie’s 15 year h. s. reunion. 1991

Wellington Webb – mayor of Denver from 88- 02[?]. Met him and his wife at a h. s. football game in Denver 1999 or 2000

JILL WHELEN – ACTRESS. SHE PLAYED CAPT STUBBINS DAUGHTER ON THE LOVE BOAT. GOT AUTOGRAPH AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. SHE WAS THE “MEET THE STAR” PERSON THAT DAY. MID TO LATE 80’S.

Kellen Winslow – charger tight end, Hof. Saw at drive thru window at jack in the box, San Diego. Late 80’s.

RICHARD CHAMBERLAIN - PLAYED DR KILDARE AND THE STAR OF THE MINI SERIES SHOGUN. SAW HIM AT A AIRPORT IN HARTFORD CT., AGNES ASKED HIM IF WAS RICHARD CHAMBERLAIN AND ALL HE DID WAS SMILE AND SLOWLY SHAKE HIS HEAD. HE DENIED IT BUT HE KNEW HE HAD BEEN MADE. 2002 [OUTED AS HOMOSEXUAL]

Big ragu from Lavern and Shirley. Dinner theater we sat in front row 2005

Daniel logan – actor, played the young boba fett in star war clone wars, signing autographs starfest 2007

ZACHERY ??? – APPEARS ON HEROS AS THE VILLIAN, PLAYS A YOUNG MR SPOCK ON THE NEW STAR TREK MOVIE. KT GOT AN AUTOGRAPH, SPOKE WITH HER, TOOK PICTURES….REAL CLASS ACT. STARFEST 2008

NINA VISITOR – SHE PLAYED THE BORJORIAN ON DEEP SPACE NINE, SHE HER SIGNONG AUTOGRAPH AND TOOK A COUPLE OF PICTURES. STARFEST 2008

bigfish31

Jan 4, 2007
North of Sacramento,Ca.
Detector(s) used
dfx

When I was 19 in 1975, I worked in productions at an arena called the Capital Centre, in Landover Md. I meet and got an autograph from Eric Clapton. At the time he was a hero of mine, being a musician myself. Others I meet:
Crosby,stills,nash(Neil would'nt come out of the dressing room)
Stevie Wonder,Lawerance Welk,most of pink floyd, played the stienway grand rented for Kieth Emerson after he was done( I play keyboards). I could go on, but the most intering guy was Paul Reed Smith. I played in a couple of bands with him after high school. He makes some very good guitars. I still see him every couple of years. Google PRS and you'll see what I mean. Kathy Lee Gifford (johnson) sang in my high scool jazz band in Bowie Md.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

He probably ain't the most influential person in history but I got to hang out with Larry the cable guy after one of his shows in KC. This was before blue collar comedy tour. He was selling his own CD's and shirts after his show at a comedy club. We drank a few beers and played some pool. He isn't much of a pool player but he is one heck of nice guy to hang out with.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

When I was in my twenties and working in a bookshop, we had quite alot of famous people coming to sign copies of their books. As a consequence I have met Sophia Loren, (beautiful)....Chay Blyth the yatchsman, Thor Heyerdal of the Kontiki expedition...... Chris Bonnington the climber. Darned if I can remember all of them now. :icon_scratch: It's a good place to meet people.......working in a bookshop.

Shirley

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sometime between May 1968 and Sept 1969, I got to meet Sheb Wooley and Tex Ritter in Viet Nam (of all places!).
Tex Ritter put on a "no notice" show in an aircraft hangar that was hot as H---. He had his band used a flatbed trailer as a stage and gave a great performance. He had to take breaks pretty often because he was wearing one of his signature sequined cowboy suits complete with the bolo tie and the heat and humidity was a killer that day. My buddy and I made our way around to the back of the trailer during one of those breaks and got to talk with him for several minutes. We had seen him for years in those singing cowboy movies. He was a true gentleman; even with his drinking problems in his private life.

Also, one night, Sheb Wooley put on a show at our Airman's Club---again, no notice. He was supposed to go over to the Officers' Club a put on a show, but was having too much fun at our enlisted club and said, "F--- the Officers' Club. I'm staying here." YESSSSS!
After his show ended, my friend and I took some cold beers around to the "dressing room", which was a closet with an outside door. ;D The 3 of us talked for quite a while. I asked him about a rumor we'd heard that Johnny Cash was supposed to bring his show over and he told us not to hold our breaths; that Johnny and alot of other folks were mostly talk and no do.
Turned out, he was right. For those who don't recognize the name "Sheb Wooley", he's the guy who played Pete, the scout on the old TV series, Rawhide. He played a lot of secondary badguy parts in many, many western movies like The War Wagon, with John Wayne. He was one of the 2 guys Josie Wales rescued from the Indians in The Outlaw, Josie Wales.
His recording career was built around the drunk character, Ben Colder. As this character, he would re-write the words to number one song hits and turn them into comedy songs.

While stationed at Vandenberg AFB, CA (early 1980s); I took my family over to Solvang for a day of site seeing and we ran into the guy who played the character Jon on the TV series, CHIPS. He was the blonde guy. The makeup artists must have had to use spachulas to put on his makeup because his face was "cratered"---like 40 miles of bad road. Saw another longtime character actor there, too, but don't know his true name. We learned that it was not unusual for actors and actresses to come up to Solvang for the day (or weekend) to relax and "get lost in the crowd". The town of Solvang is a town dedicated to the architecture, foods, and wines of the Netherlands / Holland, etc of Europe. That's the first place I ever found Fried Ice Cream. ;D

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I went for a coffee break at Hardee's in Lexington SC one Sunday morning. Me and my buddy got our bisquit and sat down. Sitting in front was a fellow that looked mighty familiar but couldn't quite place him. I even asked my buddy if he knew him and said...Yeah...that is Rosco P. Coltrane....James Best. He saw us kinda looking in his direction and he came over and asked if he could sit with us...He had bought a lake house on Lake Murray and spent a lot of time there..Really nice guy.

Helen Reddy was also one I met. Stopped them on I-20 for speeding. Her driver was a retired trooper from Texas. We made a deal, I wouldn't give him my autograph if she gave me hers. I think I got the best end of the deal.

K

Kentucky Kache

I've seen a few famous singers. The last one was Ronnie McDowell...anyone remember him?

Jagdpanther

Jun 22, 2005
The Edge

Teddy Kennedy back in 74.

Sat across the aisle from Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) on a flight to Denver.

Jerry Sloan coach of Utah Jazz, lived across the street from me.

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250

I met and shook hands with Geena Davis years ago when Geffin film company was here in East Corinth filming Beetle Juice. Very polite woman I must say. Her husband in the movie ( cant remember his name ) was rude and did not want anything to do with the locals.

VPR

Tomas Frijole

Jan 6, 2009
west branch
Detector(s) used
ace

bigfish31 said:
When I was 19 in 1975, I worked in productions at an arena called the Capital Centre, in Landover Md. I meet and got an autograph from Eric Clapton. At the time he was a hero of mine, being a musician myself. Others I meet:
Crosby,stills,nash(Neil would'nt come out of the dressing room)
Stevie Wonder,Lawerance Welk,most of pink floyd, played the stienway grand rented for Kieth Emerson after he was done( I play keyboards). I could go on, but the most intering guy was Paul Reed Smith. I played in a couple of bands with him after high school. He makes some very good guitars. I still see him every couple of years. Google PRS and you'll see what I mean. Kathy Lee Gifford (johnson) sang in my high scool jazz band in Bowie Md.

HEY! I lived there a while and my girlfriends dad had one of the sky suites.

As a teen in Michigan working at fundraiser concerts, none were famous then.... Iggy Pop then with the Stooges, Mark Farner from before Grand Funk when with Terry and the Pack. Ted Nugent when just one of the Amboy Dukes. Bob Seeger when he had 1 local single, Alice Cooper when that was the bands name and not his, Meatloaf in Popcorn Blizzard.

While as a chef in DC...Liz Taylor. Liberace. Princess Caroline of Monaco (my big teen celebrity heart throb); then VP G. Bush, Barbara Eden, Gene Kelly; Rose Kennedy, Ted and JFK Jr & Queen Noora(sp) of Jordon.

Weird chance encounters....walked into local small town bar and sat down to look over and see I was sitting next to Clint Eastwood and Charlton Heston. Owner was a childhood friend of Heston and the bar was near the town they grew up in.

In same bar and Bob Seeger, now famous, on his way to his mothers for the holidays walked in, bought a round and sat in with the band.

On a family trip we played road tag with the tour bus for Alabama for about 12 hours. There were about 50 encounters passing each other with the kids making a waving game out of it. After we thought we had went separate routes we hit a motel and while eating at the restaurant the bus pulled in. They sat the guys at a table near us and they recognized the kids and came over to talk to them. The kids floated out of that place with pride.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey gang,
This is a GREAT question.... seems like Big61 has us all beat. :o :o :o I left Florida ( St Pete ) back in 85 and while there I was able to have a " brief " conversation with " Radar O Reilly " ( Gary Burghoff ). My cousin and I left for Los Angeles, he was and still is a GREAT drummer. Me... I was willing to give stand up comedy a try. I did a little in Florida and Ohio ( where I grew up ) and seem to do very well. After we got to LA one of the first persons I met was Det. Sipowicz ( Dennis Franz ) at a Home Depot parking lot, of all places. I remember asking him why he was here instead of hving someone do it for him. His aswer was classic, he said " Hey I from Chicago and this is the way we do things " LOL !!!!! After doing some stand up, some of the top comedians held a Q&A at the Improv and I had a GREAT time talking to top comics like, Jerry Seinfeld, George Wallace ( not the Governor ), Richard Belzer ( this guy was a REAL jerk ), Elayne Boosler and Jay Leno. I had a chance to talk one on one with Jay a few more times, he is a GREAT guy. If you have ever been the Improv, when you enter there is a old brick pizza oven straight ahead. To the right of that is a round table that is for the A list only. One night I was at the the bar and I noticed Jay had come in and I nodded hello. He signaled for me to come over and we sat and just talked about everything for about 30 minutes.
I also met Freddie " Boom Boom " Washington ( Lawerence Hilton-Jacobs ) from Welcome Back Kotter at the Improv. It was a really cool night we bought drinks for each other till about 1 in the morning... I kept asking him to say " Mr Kotter " like he did in the show :D :D :D We had a GREAT time. I also got to meet Tom Hanks and was able to get a 20 min meeting with Mel Blanc ( the voice of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety Bird, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Barney Rubble, Mr. Spacely, and many, many, more. We shared some voices ( he did Bugs, Yosemite, and Elmer Fudd for me ), with me trying to impress and failing miserably. But Mel had class.... I can actually say that I TRULY met and shared some time with Bugs Bunny.......Within 5 years Mel had passed. When the Cleveland Browns were doing well in the 80's I also got to see David Birney ( Meredith Baxter Birney's- the mom from Family Ties- husband ) weekly- he was a Browns fan as well.
My ex's best friend at the time, was the nanny for Joe and Chris Cousins who where in Knotts Landing and the lead in Kindergarten Cop. They were at our house too many times to count, my kids went to Disneyland with them a TON....There are also some minor players, mostly behind the scenes people that nobody would know and frankly I can't remember their names....This is one of the " perks " of living in Southern California and one of the reasons I came out here....
O, I almost for forgot I spent one night at the Whiskey having drinks with Axl Rose and he TRULY was a kick !!!!
PLL

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett

I never met anyone who could be considered fameous, a couple notorious maybe but thats all. Lonesomebob

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

General Curtis LeMay - I was sitting in a tower on a bombing range in Libya when I smelled a cigar. I looked up and General LeMay was trying to look over my shoulder into a scope we used for scoring bomb hits. I nearly peed my pants.
I also met Khadaffe (Spelled Ghadafi now days). He was a Libyan military captain at the time. He lead the coup that overthrew the government of Libya in 1969 on the death of King Idris. One of the first things he did was kick the U.S. out and close Wheelus Air Base. The old Air Base is now the Tripoli International Airport.

General Barry Goldwater and General Jimmy Stewart, at Reese Air Force Base, a pilot training base just outside Lubbock, Texas. They were reserve officers touring some bases and needed some dual time to keep their flight status so they dropped in to fly with a couple of our instructor pilots. Both were very friendly and gentlemanly, but business like and took their reserve status very seriously. I was working in flight operations as an enlisted airman.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC

I have met Motley Crue, Ozzy Ozbourne and the singer for M.O.D.

I met General Schwarzkopf once. Shook his hand. I met Neal Boortz.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC

I also met Jim Varney(Earnest P. Worrell) at a pig pickin in Concord NC.
I met a famous golf announcer but can't recall his name.
I met and had a long talk with General William Yarborough a couple of years before he died. He was an conspicuously manly person. He was very gracious and pleasant and talked to you like you were his equal. No one was his equal of course. Just a solid citizen all around.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

I've met Diana Ross. I worked for a landscape company in the early 80's that took care of her lawn. Very sweet woman, and very easy on the eye.

Ted Nugent, several times. I have an arrow autographed by him. Very cool, down to earth guy.

Dan Ackroyd. He was the grand marshall of our Apple Blossum Festival. Heard the motorcycles thundering off the buildings of Winchester. They pulled up in the parking lot we were in. I recognized him when he took his helmet off. Diggingirl and I walked over, she was only 4. He picked her up over his head. Big dude, very polite. Talked for 10 minutes or so.

Terry Labonte. Best autograph session I have ever attended. He posed with kids, wives, etc for about 3 hours in the rain. Very nice guy.

DM

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Stephen King - Outside his house in Bangor, ME.

Steven Tyler - Backstage after a concert in Lubbock, TX.

Willard Scott - Elevator at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV.

Michael Martin Murphy - After a concert in Red River, NM.

John Erickson - (author of the Hank the Cowdog series) Autograph session in Dimmitt, TX.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The late great Paul Harvey and also met Johnny Carson.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions