Mysteries in History....

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
Ha, u big nerd. i went and made one too. i can delete mine though. i guess it dont matter.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, heh... sorry!!
I didn't really think someone else would do it.

Bran <><

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still wanna know why 888

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I believe Tesla was able to tap into a train of thought that we can only dream about (for now!)
I just wish I were older and would have had the opportunity to meet and talk with these knowledgeable men, if only for 10 min's each (ha, ha... like I wouldn't stretch that into an hour or more!!!)

And what about Stan Meyers and his hydrogen technology that he created and tried to patent, before being killed (murdered?)...

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
He built a car that ran on electricity, for a very long time at high speeds, and never needed charging ! I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, because I know that I can do the same, but have no money !

I wonder if Tesla's coils were sufficient to power his car on sort of a wireless electrical grid of sorts?
If so, of course there would be no need of charging.
I know it's off the wall, but Edgar Cayce made a claim of vehicles being run off of the power produced by certain crystals.
Sure, it's pretty far fetched and possibly a little too "other-worldly" to believe stuff like that.
But as we're coming to find out... the ancient civilizations had a knowledge of alot more than we have given them credit for.

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
All 11 parts.

Thanks CC, I'm downloading them to my hard drive as I watch them. The problem is that I keep getting sidetracked and multi-tasking/browsing! lol

Bran <><

K

Kentucky Kache

godisnum1 said:
Cache Crazy said:
All 11 parts.

Thanks CC, I'm downloading them to my hard drive as I watch them. The problem is that I keep getting sidetracked and multi-tasking/browsing! lol

Bran <><

Me too. ;D

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:

Thank the Lord for Firefox & multiple tabs (and add-ons!) :icon_pirat:

Bran <><

K

Kentucky Kache

godisnum1 said:
Cache Crazy said:

Thank the Lord for Firefox & multiple tabs (and add-ons!) :icon_pirat:

Bran <><

If you ever get through all this, check out the book, "The Giza Power Plant", by Christopher Dunn. Okay, I'll leave you alone for awhile.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
If you ever get through all this, check out the book, "The Giza Power Plant", by Christopher Dunn. Okay, I'll leave you alone for awhile.

Downloading the video now... :icon_pirat:
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch this one though, 'cause it's a 200MB file and about a 2 hour movie.

Bran <><

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH MY GOSH!!!!
What I JUST said earlier on the other thread... about Cayce and Bimini... the author of the book in the video's for the Secret of Coral Castle JUST said in Part 5 (9 min mark) that he went down to Honduras, trying to make the Atlantis connection because of what Cayce said about Bimini!!!

I'm totally on the same page with this guy... I'm going to have to get in contact with him and get a copy of his book, since he said he's the only one that has them for sale.

These are great video interviews CC... thanks again for the heads-up! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Right about now God is working this other system several thousand light years away.

Don't worry, soon enough he'll notice the noise in the universe. Those early radio broadcasts calling His name. Lindenhurst, Pearl Harbor, VE day, VJ Day, George and Gracie, Groucho.

Men At Work, maybe even Katy Perry, that will be the breaking point, a quasar will be realigned and a gamma wave burst will be fired.

We'll be rebooted again.

Our curiosity relinquished to His ultimate weapon of mass redistribution.

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Yeah, that book was written by the Bullard guy. He is just another type like us trying to figure the whole thing out.

K

Kentucky Kache

jonnyrebel00 said:
Yeah, that book was written by the Bullard guy. He is just another type like us trying to figure the whole thing out.

That is true, but he has done extensive research on the subject.

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
yeah, he has. thats why i dont see a reason for him to want to encrypt something that he himself searched out know. why would he want to hide anything else?

K

Kentucky Kache

jonnyrebel00 said:
yeah, he has. thats why i dont see a reason for him to want to encrypt something that he himself searched out know. why would he want to hide anything else?

I guess he wants to sell his book, as any of us would. I don't agree with everything the guy says, but he does bring up some interesting things that I would probably never have thought of.

BTW, I don't have his book, nor am I trying to sell it. I just like the videos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread