Got A Question??

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Is it press 1 or 2 for English in Mexico?

I dig it

Jan 16, 2009
Vancouver,Washington
Detector(s) used
fisher F2 , Minelabs Quattro mp, Whites 6000
If you want to never have to deal with this BS again move to Utah everything is english DMV all state local feds everything, do you know how much money we as tax payers piss away every year on lingual documentation for every illegal imigrant it's in the millions they say they want to asimilate
or become americans then I say learn the language read and speak

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I dig it said:
If you want to never have to deal with this BS again move to Utah everything is english DMV all state local feds everything, do you know how much money we as tax payers piss away every year on lingual documentation for every illegal imigrant it's in the millions they say they want to asimilate
or become americans then I say learn the language read and speak

for my kin that migrated over from the great pond and my blood line comes from
it was a requirement that we all spoke english all the times other than
doing homework and praticing for school
still that wasn't done at the dinner table, etc

if you wanted to speak in your native tongue
you went back to your native land

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some how for Canada it is fine we all know it is a 2 language country always has been French and British.
I don't mind some things having a # for bilingual just press 2 for it and get help ... only because people do come here on vacation, to go to school and just learning the language these people may need some help (temporary) And in a stressful situation you may be not thinking in English.
But if you are going to live here LEARN ENGLISH!

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Just today I had to press "1" for English. This was for H&R Block Tax Preparation.

Noodle

Likely Guy

I dig it said:
Likely Guy

nice looking Lab

He thanks you. His name is 'Chance' and he's older and heavier (bigger/fatter) now.

SWR said: "It just sounds odd...If you want to live in America...learn how to talk like the English!"

You guys have to start listening to 'Coronation Street' more to sound English. Oh yeah, and you have to learn how to spell with the superfluous 'U'. (Such as honour, harbour and the like).

And stop pronouncing 'h'. So it would be, 'onhour', 'arbour' and the like.

"Oo'd thought'yad need'n English lesson, right?"

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Likely Guy said:
I dig it said:
Likely Guy

nice looking Lab

He thanks you. His name is 'Chance' and he's older and heavier (bigger/fatter) now.

SWR said: "It just sounds odd...If you want to live in America...learn how to talk like the English!"

You guys have to start listening to 'Coronation Street' more to sound English. Oh yeah, and you have to learn how to spell with the superfluous 'U'. (Such as honour, harbour and the like).

And stop pronouncing 'h'. So it would be, 'onhour', 'arbour' and the like.

"Oo'd thought'yad need'n English lesson, right?"

:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread