Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Im rich!!! ;D I just been informed that I inherited 1.2 Million!! I guess I can renew my Charter Membership. :D Geez it pays to read all my e-mails. Im glad my spam blocker missed this one. :icon_jokercolor: Thank you, thank you Peter Upchuckwu. :thumbsup:

Western Union Payments
1 message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] <[email protected]> Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: @
Attn; Recipient,

We have concluded to effect your payment through western union $5,000.00
daily until the $1.2M Usd is completely transferred to you accordingly.
Though, Samson Nkono has sent $5,000.00 in your name today so contact
Western union Agent: Mr.Clem Odili

E-mail:( [email protected] ) Cell;+229-939-42-681: NOTE; this payment was
directed to be made available in your name and you can only pay them
$185.00 as to enable them purchasing of your inheritance file to prevent
illegal transfer of your funds. do not delay to get intoch with the western union office now.
WESTERN UNION NOW

Regards,
Peter Chukwu(ESQ)
Western Union Payments

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Should I reply just for fun? :tongue3:

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Hey Bigcy, congrats :thumbsup: You better not hold yer breath waitin' for those checks tho...DOH :icon_jokercolor:

I always send them a reply that I need them to make a deposit via paypal as a good faith gesture. Hasn't happened yet, LMAO!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the checks in the mail from nigeria too.

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
I always tell them to deduct the "courier" fee from the first check--that usually ends it.
Lately have been getting the "official" FBI letter telling that the money is legit.
I always tell them to use spell checker and have an English teacher proof read their mails before
they send them--grammar is really 2nd grade level or worse.
If I had received all the money that I am supposed to have "inherited" I could pay off the national debt.
Those emails are always a chuckle.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I know this guy ... Mr.Clem Odili

He is legit ... :thumbsup:
Hmph! I think you just cut a % deal for endorsement with him to offset your earthquake losses ;D

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
I know this guy ... Mr.Clem Odili

He is legit ... :thumbsup:
If you says hes legit, its good enough for me. :thumbsup: Ill send the check. :wink:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just won One Million Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£1,000,000.00)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY.
2 Bedford Row London,
DX LDE 17 WC1R 4BU
United Kingdom.
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IZP
Winning number:PL/09788/60

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

Congratulations winner.

This is to inform you that your email has won a prize money of One Million Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£1,000,000.00)on the Online PEPSI MONTHLY PROMO for the month of April 2009 which is organized by PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY in conjuction with various internet web organization.

your email address emerged as one amongst five other lucky winners selected through our electronic balloting System without the winner applying/buying a ticket.

The objective of this promotion is to show appreciation to all our customers and to encourage you to petronize our products all over(Europe,American,Asia and Africa).

To claim your winning prize you are to send the following information about your self to the claims processing manager for verification & direction.Do contact the processing manager with the below contact information;

Name:Mr. James Dowells
E-mail: [email protected]
Claims Processing Manager, Payment and Release order Department,

1.FULL NAMES:
2.CONTACT ADDRESS:
3.AGE:
4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5.SEX:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.NATIONALITY:
8.COUNTRY:
9.HOW DO YOU FEEL AS PEPSI LUCKY WINNER:
10.I____________________________ hereby declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme.

Note.Make Sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the processing officer for quick verification and funds release purpose.
congratulations once again!.

Pepsi Online Co-ordinator
Miss Spallici Spark.

©2009 pepsi bottling company All rights reserved.

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I dunno. Ask Nick. :icon_scratch: Looks better than mine. NO DOUBLE CLAIMING!! At least they dont ask for money.

Do you know this Dowells fellow, Nick?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I say send them a nigerian "check" to cover the cost -- and have then "forward" the balance to nigeria --then tell the nigerians who to expect their" payment" from using the first e mail address for "contact" info --- that ought to help keep their e mail address full of nigerian "spam"

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I must be a gazillionaire by now, according to my e-mails i've won, the Irish lotto, the pepsi lotto, the Greater Great Britain lotto, the European lotto...also, have inherited 5,000,000 dollarsUS from my uncle Obimi in the Sudan, been asked by a staff sergeant in the occupying forces in Iraq to safegaurd his twentyfive million from Saddam's hideaway money...like someone else said, the best one is from the FBI, telling me it is all legit and go ahead and send the processing fees...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
Im rich!!! ;D I just been informed that I inherited 1.2 Million!! I guess I can renew my Charter Membership. :D Geez it pays to read all my e-mails. Im glad my spam blocker missed this one. :icon_jokercolor: Thank you, thank you Peter Upchuckwu. :thumbsup:

Western Union Payments
1 message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attn; Recipient,

illegal transfer of your funds. do not delay to get intoch with the western union office now.
WESTERN UNION NOW

Regards,
Peter Chukwu(ESQ)
Western Union Payments

Good old Clem ;D

http://www.google.com/search?q=Mr.Clem+Odili&rls=com.microsoft:en-us

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
I just won One Million Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£1,000,000.00)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY.
2 Bedford Row London,
DX LDE 17 WC1R 4BU
United Kingdom.
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IZP
Winning number:PL/09788/60

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.

Congratulations winner.

This is to inform you that your email has won a prize money of One Million Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£1,000,000.00)on the Online PEPSI MONTHLY PROMO for the month of April 2009 which is organized by PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY in conjuction with various internet web organization.

your email address emerged as one amongst five other lucky winners selected through our electronic balloting System without the winner applying/buying a ticket.

The objective of this promotion is to show appreciation to all our customers and to encourage you to petronize our products all over(Europe,American,Asia and Africa).

To claim your winning prize you are to send the following information about your self to the claims processing manager for verification & direction.Do contact the processing manager with the below contact information;

Name:Mr. James Dowells
E-mail: [email protected]
Claims Processing Manager, Payment and Release order Department,

1.FULL NAMES:
2.CONTACT ADDRESS:
3.AGE:
4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5.SEX:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.NATIONALITY:
8.COUNTRY:
9.HOW DO YOU FEEL AS PEPSI LUCKY WINNER:
10.I____________________________ hereby declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme.

Note.Make Sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the processing officer for quick verification and funds release purpose.
congratulations once again!.

Pepsi Online Co-ordinator
Miss Spallici Spark.

©2009 pepsi bottling company All rights reserved.

Miss Spallacci Spark.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/pepsi-bottling-company-c176635.html

I dig it

Jan 16, 2009
Vancouver,Washington
Detector(s) used
fisher F2 , Minelabs Quattro mp, Whites 6000
bigcypresshunter said:
I dig it said:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/contactus.asp
send this to them and I'll gaurantee you'll never here from them again
I was told that internet scams are so widespread that the only ones that get FBI attention are scams in excess of $100.000.
Im rich!!! Grin I just been informed that I inherited 1.2 Million!! I guess I can renew my Charter Membership. Cheesy Geez it pays to read all my e-mails. Im glad my spam blocker missed this one. icon_jokercolor Thank you, thank you Peter Upchuckwu. thumbsup

Western Union Payments
1 message
Attn; Recipient,

WESTERN UNION NOW

Regards,
Peter Chukwu(ESQ)
Western Union Payments
I think this qualifies ?

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Well I'm richer ;D
--------------------------------------------

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
FBI Headquarters, J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attension:FUND BENEFICIARY,
This is an official advise from the FBI foreign Remittance/telegraphic department. It has come to our notice that the Central Bank of Nigeria has released 10,500,000.00 US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary being for overdue contract payment.
The Central Bank of Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment to your account, so they used what is known as secret diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer in order to complete this payment. They are still waiting for confirmation from you on the available Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. Records which we have with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A. So it is our duty as a worldwide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from Europe and the Middle East, the FBI bank commission stopped the transfer on its way to
We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve. Note that the fund is in your name with BANK OF AMERICA, but we ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds. In this regards, you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy to us that the money you are about to receive is legitimate. You are to forward the document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we would ask Bank Of America to go ahead and release the money to you without any further delay. These Document is to be iss! ued to you from the fund o
An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History. Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. These Condition Is Valid until 28th of February, 2009. After that, we shall take actions on Canceling the payment and then charge you for illegal funds transfer from Nigerian government.
GUARANTEE: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.
1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
3. Beneficiaries bank in U.S.A., can only release funds.
4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.
5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.
NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A
We await for your prompt response.
Regards,
Robert Mueller, III
FBI Director
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya allright

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Bigcy,
I saw your title, in the listing of posts, and I kinda sighed, and said 'Alright!'...
Somebody's gonna get a well deserved rest, a vacation, and pay off the bills.
...The EASY button!

Then the posts came up on the screen...
Yah got me. :tard:

I think the Tnet odds alone are pretty good that more than a few of you nice folks will get a nice inheritance this year. A story (with pics!) of someone enjoying a windfall sure would be good.

Ha! Ha! With all the scam letters that we get, odds are getting better that SOMEONE IS gonna get money from Africa!

I was never lucky... if I stumbled onto a cache, the chest would be full of leverite!
But I'll keep tryin'. Boney fingers ain't so bad!

;D
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions