Dog Will Be Dogs

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Hadn't given the dogs a bath for about a month so decided today was the day. So I got em all brushed then washed then brushed again. From past experience I don't let them outside after a bath or they roll in the dirt.

I thought I'd take the little darlin's for a walk. So the wife, my son and the two dogs get over to the walking track and I'm grabbing the pram from the boot while my wife gets the boy out of his baby seat.
Next thing I look up and Pumpkin aka Billy Bumpkin is about 50 metres away rolling on her back. From past experience I knew this to be a bad sign ::)
So I ran over and sure enough she's rolling on a half liquified DEAD CANE TOAD complete with maggots. So she's just had a bath and I'm PO'd so I chased her off.

We started our walk and I could smell that bloody dog from 2 or 3 metres away. We nearly got to the point where we turn around and I looked around for Pumpkin and would you believe it, there she was rolling in something else (which I think was dog s*!t) I was ropeable, she had it all smeared up her chest and shoulder :-[

So we got back to the car and had a little dilemma. How was the little darling going to get home?? There was no way she was coming in the car. So I put her in the boot (which admittedly I did feel bad about and so did she)
Well we got home and she had to have 3 shampoos before she smelled like a dog again. The male dog Bit Bit doesn't do the whole rolling in stuff thing but dear old Pumpkin is definately half feral I reckon.
Maybe I should have put this in Comedy Central ;D

Attachments

• Billy B (1).JPG
    Billy B (1).JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 133

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
maybe she didn't like the shampoo. try using something that smells like dirty feet ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread