The tattel tales of the night.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
The tattel tales of the night.
Author Daniel G.

It was midnight one of the worst things and most commen things to start out with a story like this but here it goes.

It was midnight I woke up thirsty from the summers dry night air. I couldn't stand it I went down the hall way tovia kitchen not to wake a soul.
I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water out of the fossit. I noticed in the window five fingers and a palm of a hand with nothing else to be.
Just there like it was watching me but with no eyes or a brain like it wanted something but nothing at the same time.
I was about to wake every one by a chilling scream but told meself not to. Just incase i scared the thing away.
I waved and did everything I could to make it move but it never did. I went and turned off the lights and then back on but was still there.
I thought about chasing it though the night but maybe that's what it wanted.
I walked to the dresser of my bed room to put on a par of jeans and a tee shirt and socks and shoes. I grabed my Bee-Bee gun also.
I ran back to the kitchen saying to myself I'm one of the biggest idiots in life.
I went though the door of the kitchen and ran fast. Went on the side of the house to see the hand plastered to the window i said " HEY!!". It jumped wright off the window and fell on the ground to be walking on its fingers right up to me i kicked it. It flu acrossed the yard and charged again and at that moment in time i got my advantage to stab it with the end of my bee-bee gun. No blood ever seemed to creep out of the creacher i never new why.
I ran in side the house to put the hand in a shoe box knowing i would get big bucks for this in the news and picture would be worth millions.
I stuck the shoe box under the porch and went to bed. I awoke next morn wondered if it was all real.
I went out side to see the shoe box with the lid tilted off to the side and i said " no its gone".

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
How My Cousin William Died.

This was a scary dream.
I was on my way to a graveyard up the road to metal detect it.
I was in grandmas house getting ready to go out, then my cousin comes and said "I'm coming with you" i said "no you're not i want to go by myself because you annoy be".
He said "well to bad" and took off to the RV to get dressed.
I hurried so maybe i could get there before him so maybe he wouldn't come. I got dressed and grabbed everything not to waste time.
I headed out the door but was to late my cousin was walking up the driveway and laughed at me and giggled the way there.
I said "could you shut up for two seconds" he said "no" and still giggled.
I got my shovel and waked him on the side he stubled and still laughed and laughed. I hit him again with the shovel till he was dead.
i buried him in the ditch and left. Got to the graveyard didn't find anything.
Came back to the house and pasted were i berried my cousin and walked on to my grandparents house.
I dropped my stuff and sat. My grandmother came in the room and ask were William was i said "ow ill go get him". So i walked back to were i buried him and looked throw the leaves but i couldn't find him, i kept on looking and looking but no were was my cousin found.
I woke up and shivered.

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
How did they shoot each other when they only had swords. :icon_scratch:

Roadquest said:
One bright day, in the middle of the night

Two dead men got up to fight

Back to back they faced each other

Pulled out their swords

And shot one another

Pleasent dreams to everyone...Roadquest.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I see ,said the blind man to his deaf dog ,as he picked up his hammer and saw. ---(like your story its total udder nonsense-- same as the dead men* "getting " up on a bright day in the "middle of the night"for a sword / gun fight --get it now?) :D ;D :D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I'm not being bad nicky -- cuz "a little nonsense now and then is treasured by the wisest men." :wink: Ivan

one can be too serious for their own good. ---laugh a bit --cuz in the end the worms win everytime.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:
How did they shoot each other when they only had swords. :icon_scratch:

Roadquest said:
One bright day, in the middle of the night

Two dead men got up to fight

Back to back they faced each other

Pulled out their swords

And shot one another

Pleasent dreams to everyone...Roadquest.

civil War Hunter, I looked at your profile. I didn't know your were 14. Thought you were one of us "old" guys here.
I was just messing around with you. All the stuff I wrote was nonsense, Just having a little fun.
Keep posting your dreams, I have to say they are interesting.

Roadquest

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
I never really liked the movie nor have i read any steven king but thought of doing so.

mcgearhead said:
Mabe a little too much watching of the Addams Family ?

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
civil war hunter said:
I never really liked the movie nor have i read any steven king but thought of doing so.

mcgearhead said:
Mabe a little too much watching of the Addams Family ?

Might be a good idea ... Books are a good way to learn ... :thumbsup:

You are quite right Nick, I have one room in my house, that is my personal "library"
Mostly History and Coin books. No one is never to old to learn. Everyone I meet
is a Teacher. I learn something from each new person I meet. :thumbsup:

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Good morning clvil war hunter . You posted --> How did they shoot each other when they only had swords.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simple my friend, they had the combination knives /sabres that were popular in the Civil. War Here is an example.

http://tinyurl.com/ckmr9r

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose, That is one sharp pic. RQ :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions