BEFORYOUGO
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2007
    Beach Hunter ID 300
    3 times

BEFORYOUGO

Hi all this is chopperJoe, as I an a fellow Vet, I Like you all to go to ( www.beforyougo.us ) if this dose not work, put in ( The Vietnam War Version ) I was in Hell in 1969 to 1972. To all my Veteran Friends. When I came Home NO One said Thank for what to did. But I said WELL COME HOME.

us
    Oct 2006
    Mid-Michigan
    Minelab X 70
    4 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: BEFORYOUGO

ChopperJoe, ive told all my friends thank you for serving their country.
    Included was my dad who was airborne in Koread, 2 tours of Nam, my stepdad who was airborne and served in Japan and Korea.

Thanks for serving in Nam my friend, you will never know how much respect I have for you veterans.

Mike

us
    Apr 2008
    Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
    E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
    23 times

Re: BEFORYOUGO

Never doubt that there is a large population that admires our Veterans and sits in awe of their accomplishments and sacrifices.

My parents, who are good people, wouldn't let my grandmother put a Blue Star flag in the front window for my brother who was serving in the Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin. They were afraid that someone would throw a rock through the window...

The 1960's were strange times, indeed, but through all the nonsense here, our soldiers went over there, fought, and had their lives ended or changed forever.

It would have been great to know it when you came back, but at least you can know it now - You haven't been forgotten, and your sacrifices are appreciated. Gentle reminders like yours are good.

Like I said , don't ever doubt that there is a large population that admires our Veterans and sits in awe of their accomplishments and sacrifices!
    God bless our veterans! Thank you for your sacrifices!

Sponsored Links