BEFORYOUGO

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
ChopperJoe, ive told all my friends thank you for serving their country.
Included was my dad who was airborne in Koread, 2 tours of Nam, my stepdad who was airborne and served in Japan and Korea.

Thanks for serving in Nam my friend, you will never know how much respect I have for you veterans.

Mike

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Never doubt that there is a large population that admires our Veterans and sits in awe of their accomplishments and sacrifices.

My parents, who are good people, wouldn't let my grandmother put a Blue Star flag in the front window for my brother who was serving in the Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin. They were afraid that someone would throw a rock through the window...

The 1960's were strange times, indeed, but through all the nonsense here, our soldiers went over there, fought, and had their lives ended or changed forever.

It would have been great to know it when you came back, but at least you can know it now - You haven't been forgotten, and your sacrifices are appreciated. Gentle reminders like yours are good.

Like I said , don't ever doubt that there is a large population that admires our Veterans and sits in awe of their accomplishments and sacrifices!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread