aa put out da fire

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we went out to wind up a scrap job thats taken way to long today. We been hauling scrap from this farm for over a year now and we both are getting sick of the landscape. As i wuz using a chop saw on some body parts i heard my cousin yell hey i gotta fire over here. Looking over at him i thought what the...... is burning? Running over to him i saw some fluid running out of a metal line and the rubber around it wuz on fire also. Well between him and i we poured all our drinking water on the fire and it almost went out but wuz still going. Ok i been a bad aa and the only liquid left wuz a 12 oz. bud light. Don my partner yelled pour dat beer on it, but noooo you do not waste a beer that way. The only thing i could do wuz drink dat beer. How did i put the fire out? ;D

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
aa battery said:
we went out to wind up a scrap job thats taken way to long today. We been hauling scrap from this farm for over a year now and we both are getting sick of the landscape. As i wuz using a chop saw on some body parts and i heard my cousin yell hey i gotta fire over here. Looking over at him i thought what the...... is burning? Running over to him i saw some fluid running out of a metal line and the rubber around it wuz on fire also. Well between him and i we poured all our drinking water on the fire and it almost went out but wuz still going. Ok i been a bad aa and the only liquid left wuz a 12 oz. bud light. Don my partner yelled pour dat beer on it, but noooo you do not waste a beer that way. The only thing i could do wuz drink dat beer. How did i put the fire out? ;D

respect :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
everything came out ok but the smell wuz horrific. (Jeff bet now you wish you woulda deleted my account) :tongue3:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pouring beer on a fire is alcohol abuse!
Scott

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
everything came out ok but the smell wuz horrific. (Jeff bet now you wish you woulda deleted my account) :tongue3:

Glad you used your head & saved the beer. I'm glad everything came out OK! ::) ::) ::) ;D Guess that's what Smokey the Bear meant by only you can prevent forest fires ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AA!!!! you peed a fire out!? you need to get back on the facebook... there should have been pics of this!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Do try to find a safer, less alcoholic work environment.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
glad it wasnt an electrical fire :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions