Gettin tough to find good drugs

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My wife was released from the hospital Monday after a total knee replacement with a starter pack of pain killers and a fistfull of 'scrips.
Over 20 pharmacies in this town and we went through 14 of them before we found one that had oxycodone in stock because of a nationwide shortage .
That pharmacist told us he had 120 pills and it was first come first served and he had no clue when he could get more . We got 70 of what he had . Devil take the hindmost .
Our regular pharmacist and friend told us he has been out for over 3 weeks and his suppliers can give him no clue when he can expect a resupply .
My son-in-law , the police detective , tells me that the street price has jumped from $75 to $125 per pill in 6 weeks for these .
Any clues from y'all ?

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pippinwhitepaws said:
MD Dog said:
I'm on oxycodone and a couple of other good drugs. I get mine through the V.A. with a three month supply.

:sign10:
i knew it...just another junkie in a chat room.
PIP , I think that was just darn well uncalled for on this thread .
My post was about filling an immediate need for my post-op wife from local sources and the problem we had that many others , I felt , might wish to be made aware of if they are facing the same circumstances .
Not firing on someone you have other issues with . :coffee2:

P

pippinwhitepaws

sorry...i removed it...i hope you find the medications you need

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
pippinwhitepaws said:
sorry...i removed it...i hope you find the medications you need
We found what she needs to recover from radical surgery as I have already posted . Your concern underwhelms me .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread