TC is going to France to find treasure!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody,

I just want to let you know that my buddy and fellow t-netter TEXAN Connection, aka FRENCH Connection is going metal detecting in France for 10 days!

Would anyone like to join me in wishing him good luck? Maybe he will find lots of goodies and post pics of them for us to see when he gets back.

Bon Voyage Albert!

P.S. Stay away from Cap d'Agde! ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: He's going to France to find treasure!

I already sent him a PM. Good hunting Albert. I have met his friend and wife. Really nice folks. Monty

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep, Albert PMed me a couple weeks ago about his trip... hopefully he'll find alot of great finds at that site in France and the dairy farm he'll be hitting up over in Switzerland!!
If you happen to read this Albert, good luck buddy! Shoot me a message and let me know what you find... and post up those pic's ASAP! :wink:

Bran <><

P.S. Bring back a cute Swiss girl for me! :D Kidding... kinda.... lol ;D

B

BIG61AL

Wish you much success!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Already have but you can never have to many well wishes and prayer for a safe trip and good hunting and to HAVE A GREAT FAZNTASTIC TIME dont forget about us and come home safe with lots of goodies...Post plenty of pics and bring me somethin ::) ;D Have Fun!

Attachments

• good-luck-glitter-12.gif
    good-luck-glitter-12.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 161
K

Kentucky Kache

Have a great time and find lots-0-treasure.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good luck but don't hurry back TC. While your gone we are going to hunt your good spots. ;D When did you say your going? Need to time this just right. :thumbsup:

Burdie

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Burdie said:
Good luck but don't hurry back TC. While your gone we are going to hunt your good spots. ;D When did you say your going? Need to time this just right. :thumbsup:

Burdie

Ha, ha... OH, good one Burdie!!! I hadn't even thought about making a last minute trip to Texas on my way over to Florida next week! :wink:

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

See Bran I told you to take I35 Burdie is picking me up on his way thru and if Monty gets here in time too well..... ::)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
See Bran I told you to take I35 Burdie is picking me up on his way thru and if Monty gets here in time too well..... ::)

Hee, hee, hee!!! ;D

T

trish76642

What???!!! TC is going to France?!!! Git the heck outta here!

Im so excited for you!!!!

Do those folks over there know what a medal detector is? :icon_scratch:

FYI:
Make sure you tell your wife if she uses a blow dryer she has to by an electrical outlet adapter when she gets there. Their electrical outlets are different than ours, and if she plugs up her hair dryer, it will burn it up.....just some info for ya.

Have FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN wished i was goin

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
ahhhh, ya'll are to much, I apprciate the well wishes. Hopefully you wont read about me in the news and I dont dig up any land mines.
I forgot that you had met My friend and his wife Monty, Im pretty excited still, all packed up, and I hope I find something wondeful to show.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Im def taking lots of pics, Just dont know if I can post them from over there.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Friday AM 8th till the 18th,
Im not doing the big tourist thing, Going to a friends house. He lives in a 400 yr old monestary (in Varambon) , maybe up to the hills where the french resistents was hid out during WWII, then to switzerland to his wifes family dairy Farm (in Le molard) both are small villages. Ill be digging as much as I have time at these places.
We might drive down to the mediteranian to swim.

T

trish76642

Wow TC...that sounds like a dream vacation! Im so excited for you! I cant wait till you get back and tell us what you found....wow a 400 year old hunt?! Wished i could be there...i'd even dig for ya!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
hey

need me to carry your machine :tongue3:

have fun and bring some good glasses

the med beaches can be very hard on the eyes

enjoy the time you deserve it

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
I Hear there are alot of distractions at the biatches.. LOL, But my buddy said the are overated.
I dont think a short guy, with a farmers tan (wont be joining in on the nudity at the beaches part either), speaking bad french, with a Texas accent, and swinging a detector has much to worry about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions