My anniversary

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I have been married 27 years on 8 May. I somehow forgot about it and missed the day. (Oh boy!) Did send an electronic card to make up for it but will have to make Mothers Day extra special. Will start with a dozen roses to make up for it.

It is becoming very comfortable in the dog house since I spend so much time there. LOL

My wife's birthday was a week ago, followed by our anniversary then comes Mothers day. Sheesh.

Ray S

K

Kentucky Kache

I can't afford to be married. Come to think of it, I can't afford to be single either.

OP
OP
Ray S ECenFL

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
texastee2007 said:
Ray S ECenFL said:
I have been married 27 years on 8 May. I somehow forgot about it and missed the day. (Oh boy!) Did send an electronic card to make up for it but will have to make Mothers Day extra special. Will start with a dozen roses to make up for it.

It is becoming very comfortable in the dog house since I spend so much time there. LOL

My wife's birthday was a week ago, followed by our anniversary then comes Mothers day. Sheesh.

Ray S

a nice massage dilivered by you and a candle light dinner would be a nice touch....It will keep the fleas off of you. :D

We will start Mothers Day early by going out for dinner tonight.

Ray S

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions