Whats the best prank you ever pulled on someone?

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Tonights the night, its his birthday,and i got my little friend! Dont know if i wanna wrap him up or stick him in his sock drawer....

Attachments

• BUG.jpg
    BUG.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 158
OP
OP
T

trish76642

lol...didnt scare him as bad as i hoped it would...he did get a good laugh out of it though. Then he had to tell everybody about the scar he has on his arm, and how the bug caused it...big baby.

S

Smee

truckinbutch said:
I had a lying truck dispatcher up near Pittsburgh that was so well liked that he locked himself in a small cubicle every day and handed paperwork through a fist size hole in bulletproof plexiglass to us drivers .
Second time he shafted me I put him on notice and he laughed at me ; telling me that I couldn't get to him to do anything about it .
Third time was his fault ....I reprimed and refused a dummy pineapple hand grenade .
Next morning I walked up to his window smiling , held the grenade up where he could see and hear , pulled the pin and let go the handle .
CHING went the handle ,POP ! went the primer ,and smoke was coming out of the grenade as I stuffed it through the little hole in his
unbreakable window to roll across his desk into his lap .......
I ran around the corner and held his now unlocked door closed as I listened to him scream for help until security arrived and made me let him out .
I got a 3 week suspension .
What the heck ! He was much nicer to everyone after that .
Those type pranks generally work well. Had a teenage kid at votech (I was in my late 30's and going for computer training in programmable controls) that stirred up a bunch of trouble and found a way for me to get blamed. After a little digging around (and a short suspension), I figured out what the source of my problem was.

The kid thought I was the one who snitched on him for carrying weed into the class. Anyhow . . .

Built a small box from an old cassett tape case, a 9 volt battery, 3 leds (2 green, one red), and a couple of switches (as well as some transistors, resistors and caps) and one great big radial ceramic capacitor.

Told the kid it was a way to test his reflexes. He didn't know I knew he was my problem.

Showed him the two green leds and held the momentary switch and they bounced back and forth. Showed him the other switch, for on and off. Had him hit the on/off switch then told him to hold the momentary switch for 10 seconds then the game would start. He did it, but as he depressed the momentary switch, I covered his hands with my much bigger ones, pulled the 1/8 phone plug from its socket on the case, and quietly told him whatever he did not to let go of that switch he was holding with his thumb. Told him the plug was a safety. Then I said that the big round thing (ceramic capacitor) under the case was about 2/3 ounce of C4 and the device was now armed.

Then I told him why I was doing this. Told him he screwed with the wrong person.

"The switch is instantaneous. If you let go, you'll lose your hands and probably your ability to have kids. Now, as long as those green lights keep bouncing back and forth, you're ok. When the battery goes low enough, it will go off."

I could feel him start shaking. I let go of his hands and left him standing in the parking lot. He was crying with piss running all down his leg.

It wasn't real. After about 5 minutes of watching --- none of his buddies knew him anymore, they all left --- I walked back outside and took the case out of his hands. Told him this one was a fake, the next time it would be real. No more trouble.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
This one turned out pretty good:

My brother and his wife were going fishing with me the following morning. They came up a day early and stayed the night. I really believe we have a ghost in the house, but it never has threatend us. I told them about it, then slipped into the bathroom. I had a little container of RainX. It's stuff so rain slips off of your windshield easier. I cleaned the bathroom mirror and dipped my finger in the RainX. Then in really scrawling type of lettering I wrote "I'm going to get you" with my fingertip. I then just went on my business as usual. My sister in law was the first in the shower. I heard the water running and then stop. Suddenly she ran out of the bathroom trying to pull a towel around her. My lettering had not steamed up with the mirror. It looked like someone had wrote the message while she was in the shower. I was cussed by my brother and his wife for a month after that.

DM

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I will try not to get too long winded with this.

Back in the 70s I was stationed at a remote tracking station in the Caribbean. My supervisor had just transferred in from another station, where he had a sail boat. We hear about the Wet Willie day in and day out about how he hired these two folks to ferry his sail boat down to his current location. My partner in crime and I came up with a great practical joke.

The primary news source was an old Teletype machine that had United Press International on it. It ran constantly and gave world news, stock prices, etc... Our supervisor read this thing on a daily basis. My partner and I devised a way to tap into the communications line with another machine where we would start inserting news flashes about a big drug bust involving a sail boat called the Wet Willie. Real interesting stuff involving gun battles with authorities, confiscation of the boat as well as a few hundred pounds of coke and weed. How authorities are seeking the owner of the boat etc... We made up several news flashes and were successful in inserting them on the UPI Teletype machine. Needless to say our supervisor was freaked out. This went on for a couple of days but we got busted because my partner in crime would not listen to me and pre type the messages on paper tape and run them off onto the machine. He insisted on typing in the messages. Well, one day while he was typing in the message, the supervisor stopped by to look at the latest news and saw the machine hunting and pecking away rather than chattering away at its normal speed. That blew the joke, but it was great for a day or two.

Ray S

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Digginman said:
This one turned out pretty good:

My brother and his wife were going fishing with me the following morning. They came up a day early and stayed the night. I really believe we have a ghost in the house, but it never has threatend us. I told them about it, then slipped into the bathroom. I had a little container of RainX. It's stuff so rain slips off of your windshield easier. I cleaned the bathroom mirror and dipped my finger in the RainX. Then in really scrawling type of lettering I wrote "I'm going to get you" with my fingertip. I then just went on my business as usual. My sister in law was the first in the shower. I heard the water running and then stop. Suddenly she ran out of the bathroom trying to pull a towel around her. My lettering had not steamed up with the mirror. It looked like someone had wrote the message while she was in the shower. I was cussed by my brother and his wife for a month after that.

DM
Must be something in the air here in the Eastern mountain chain that makes us so ornery ;D
I did the same RainX thing in truckstop shower rooms for years .
Little bit of RainX on your fingertip can cause a lot of commotion .
Doesn't go away easily , either ;D ;D

CamoQueen

Dec 4, 2008
Cochise County, Arizona
packerbacker said:
Dear So and So,
As a member of the so and so county planning commission I regret to inform you that the residence that was recently erected on a plot located at ...... was actually built on another person's property. The property line of the property, actually owned by you, begins 830 feet Southwest of it's present location. The original survey was done many years ago and was incorrectly reported in our records. The escrow title search could not possibly be able to identify this error and therefore are admonished from any responsibility. I therefore suggest you seek legal representation in this matter. You may feel free to come into our office and search the records for the actual owner of the property and offer to purchase that property, or, you can have the residence moved to the plot actually owned by you. Considering the circumstances, our planning department will waive all permit fees that may be required to complete this move. Sincerely, so and so
Just find some letterhead and you got him BAD!

DANG THAT IS A GOOD ONE!!!! lol

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Real de Tayopa said:
iVAN MI BUDDY: DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT LIQUID a$$ COULD BE SUBSTITUTED FOR PEPPER SPRAY?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don I ordered some to try. We was going to see how it would work in a mega water blaster for marking the britches legs or clothing of trespassers on the property if we could get close enough.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

swampgal said:
Real de Tayopa said:
iVAN MI BUDDY: DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT LIQUID a$$ COULD BE SUBSTITUTED FOR PEPPER SPRAY?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don I ordered some to try. We was going to see how it would work in a mega water blaster for marking the britches legs or clothing of trespassers on the property if we could get close enough.

ROTFLMAO!!!! :D :D That is the funniest thing i ever heard! :D
I bet if you hit them with that one time they want trespass again!
I know i shoulda bought some and gave it to my brother in a cologne bottle for his birthday, i shoulda.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread