Whats the best prank you ever pulled on someone?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Attachments

• indexCASHOLIV.jpg
    indexCASHOLIV.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 504
  • indexCASHOLIV.jpg
    indexCASHOLIV.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 505

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
here's another one from my bag of tricks. If you can catch him while he's sleeping in his bed, sprinkle salt in his bed while he's sleeping, it's feels like sand. or pour corn flakes in, noisy and feels like sand.

one more, and this one you can do anywhere he falls asleep, take a piece of dental floss about 4 ft long, tie a noose in it and hang it on his big toe, and then take the other end and tie it to something sturdy, and then start yelling fire and watch the fun LMAO

OP
OP
T

trish76642

one more, and this one you can do anywhere he falls asleep, take a piece of dental floss about 4 ft long, tie a noose in it and hang it on his big toe, and then take the other end and tie it to something sturdy, and then start yelling fire and watch the fun LMAO

Now that ONE! Made me laugh out loud! LMAO :D

OP
OP
T

trish76642

lol...yeah! Trust me...i'm keepn notes on all this before it gets too far down the forum.

Tomas Frijole

Jan 6, 2009
west branch
Detector(s) used
ace
There was a co worker 20+ years ago that had a prank competition with me over a 2 year period. My first prank went on most of the 2 years without him catching on but everyone knowing about it, 2ND one almost got me fired.

1st...This was back in the disco days and this guy was all leisure suits and Bianca breath mints. The work phones had the screw of mouthpiece covers. I snuck in and spread imported german Limburger cheese on the inside of his phone mouthpiece and updated it monthly for 2 years. Just layed back and watched his breathmint bill skyrocket. His revenge was to get a swordfish eye from the market and drop in my coffee so when I finished it, there was a eyeball staring back. Which led to my 2ND prank which he reported me for, after he stopped crying, but left me alone after that.

2ND...Hit a 6 foot rattle snake with my car, head kill. Put it coiled in his office desk drawer.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Tomas Frijole said:
There was a co worker 20+ years ago that had a prank competition with me over a 2 year period. My first prank went on most of the 2 years without him catching on but everyone knowing about it, 2ND one almost got me fired.

1st...This was back in the disco days and this guy was all leisure suits and Bianca breath mints. The work phones had the screw of mouthpiece covers. I snuck in and spread imported german Limburger cheese on the inside of his phone mouthpiece and updated it monthly for 2 years. Just layed back and watched his breathmint bill skyrocket. His revenge was to get a swordfish eye from the market and drop in my coffee so when I finished it, there was a eyeball staring back. Which led to my 2ND prank which he reported me for, after he stopped crying, but left me alone after that.

2ND...Hit a 6 foot rattle snake with my car, head kill. Put it coiled in his office desk drawer.

OH man Tomas! YOU are TOO FUNNY! ROTFL!
Where you been all my life when i needed a prank payback?
I shoulda had you on speed dial! LMAO

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
send flowers to him by "name" at work with a card **** --- saying =---- thanks (the guys name) for the really hot " good time" we had together last night --love bill *--- or you can do a female version of it as well --- it works both ways * ---thats always good for a lotta laughs for only a few cheap bucks (pay cash at the flower store --no credit card)--- best part is you never tell em -- let em stew over "who did this to me" as they become a jittery wreck. ;D cuz pranksters tend to have lots of folks that want "pay back".

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Sorry Trish, no suggestions but I'll tell you bout a couple ive pulled. 4 years ago I lived in So Cal but was doing a job here in in Idaho. I crushed my thumb quite badly with an 8lb sledge hammer & had called my girlfriend in Cali & told her bout it. A few hours later my boss took me to the ER & after I had checked in we were told to wait so we stepped outside to have a smoke. I decided I would call her & give her an update. I asked my boss if he would like to play a lil' trick & he was game so I dialed the number & handed him the phone........"Hello Denise? This is Dr. Lattamere, we had your boyfriend in surgery for a few hours, horrible injury, I attemped to repair his radial bone but his arterial viens were too damaged & well......im very sorry but we had to remove his left arm above the elbow......"
I was standing bout 5 feet away & could hear her screaming on the phone. LOL To this day when he comes over my girlfriend gives him that "wish you were dead" look.
The last few days at work our lab tech has been impatiently waiting for a shipment of lab glass, beakers etc, so my boss (the same guy, Dr. Lattamere) suggested we pull a prank. Yesterday I got a large box & filled it with broken glass, beer bottles, lots of scrap steel & fluffed it out with wadded newspaper & taped it up real nice. My boss walked into his office & announced that his glass had just arrived, labguy jumped up & was quite excited. I walked in with this large box & tripped, the box slammed on the ground & the sound of broken glass was so much louder than I thought it would be! He was devastated but the fun part was watching him open the box, the puzzled look as he pulled out broken beer bottles, scrap steel etc. LOL Yes my boss is a genious.......perhaps you should talk to him & get a few suggestions! :D

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you run out of ideas there is always......
http://www.thepayback.com/ Revenge at it's best!

All manner of revenge including:
# Anonymous Emails
# Anonymous Letters
# Bumper Stickers
# Dead Fish and Flowers
# Drive People Crazy
# Fake Bullet Holes
# Fake Parking Tickets
# Gag Award Certificates
# Gag Gift Certificates
# Gag Lottery Tickets
# Magnetic Bumper Signs
# Oldie But Goodies
# Prank Post Cards
# Prank Envelopes
# Rude Lottery Tickets

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My regular Dr. had a cute little nurse with a ready wit . We were about even up until the day I went in for a general checkup .
She took all my vitals and handed me a specimen jar .
I went in the restroom and filled the cup with apple cider I had brought along for the purpose .

Coming out with a concerned frown on my face I held it up to the light ......

"Looks awful cloudy to me ,"I said ,"I better filter it again ," and drank it down .

You could have slapped her eyeballs off with a stick .

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
Quite a few years ago I worked for a machinery manufacturer. I had a friend there that was one of the electricians out on the assembly floor. One day when I was making my rounds I stopped to chat with Dave and he mentioned "Hey, if you know anybody that uses those disposable lighters, save me the flints when they run dry would ya ?" I asked him why he didn't just buy a 49 cent 6 pack of flints at the store, and he said that the longer flints from the BICs worked really good in his old Zippo lighter. Well, at lunch time I headed for the grocery store and bought up every single pack of flints that they had. Then I walked around the engineering dept passing them out and telling each person that the next time they went out in the assembly building, they should stop by Dave and hand him the flints along with their compassionate sympathy for his being so down on his luck as to not be able to afford a 49 cent pack of flints................I can't print how he greeted me from 300 feet away the next time I walked into the assembly building............

A month or so later when we were BS-ing Dave started to say something about keeping my eyes open for "one of those old-fashioned double edged shaving razors" because his had finally worn out. He finished with "No. Never Mind. Forget I even said anything" ;D

One year, about a week before Christmas, one of the other electricians came in to the office and asked if we could print up some coupons good for a free turkey at the local grocers. Turns out, on pay day, a bunch of them took showing Dave their coupon and mentioning how nice it was that the company gave them a free turkey for Christmas (knowing fully well that Dave routinely pulled his check from the envelope, stuffed it in his shirt pocket, and tossed the envelope in the nearest dumpster) They said it was like "watching a bear in a dumpster" when he went fishing for his coupon.

Diggem'

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
My regular Dr. had a cute little nurse with a ready wit . We were about even up until the day I went in for a general checkup .
She took all my vitals and handed me a specimen jar .
I went in the restroom and filled the cup with apple cider I had brought along for the purpose .

Coming out with a concerned frown on my face I held it up to the light ......

"Looks awful cloudy to me ,"I said ,"I better filter it again ," and drank it down .

You could have slapped her eyeballs off with a stick .

A long time ago in a far far away galaxy.... Well - when I was in Junior High, my best friends sister went to a summer camp where they camped out in a log cabin dorm. Each dorm had a "den mother" to make sure that the girls behaved and the place was kept clean. On the last day of the camp the girls were to make sure that the entire dorm was cleaned and spotless.

Well.... they cleaned the entire dorm and my friends sister happened to smear half a jar of chunky peanut butter all over the toilet seat in the bathroom. The den mother examined all the bunks and the main room then headed to the bathroom. All of a sudden you hear a scream. Everyone ran to the bathroom to see what was happening. The den mother was pointing to the toilet seat and stammered "Is.. is.. is that what I think it is?" My friends sister swipes a finger through it and sticks it in her mouth and said "Yup.... It is". Guess who fainted?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
When I was still in High School My passion was the fastest car.
I didn't care how much it cost or how much fuel it burned,
the goal was to reach the end of a quarter mile in less than 11 seconds from a dead stop.

My friend and I got tired of the neighbor coming over to inform us about how far he could go on a single tank of gas.
We waited till after dark (everything happens after dark) and would add a couple gallons of gas to his tank.
We did this for about two weeks.
Getting a chuckle out of his ravings on this particular VW.

One evening after a hard time of putting up with this we had had enough and went over and siphoned a gallon out of the car.
We kept this up for about a week or so until one night the car was gone.

When we asked why the reply was that he had sold it... His milage had gone down the tubes ...
he couldn't understand it ... it was doing so good.

To this day that guy still wonders what happened,
as we never told him.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funniest thing I was ever involved in was when I was a senior in high school. We convinced a couple of underclassmen that there was a comely lass in a particular house out in the woods that was lonesome for some male companionship. And her husband was gone all the time driving a truck. WE told them that if his semi truck was gone just to go right up to the door and knock and she would invite them in. Ahead of time we had two of our buddies hidden inside the house that was recently purchased for removal to make way for a lake being built. So, we drove the two guys up to the gravel driveway that was about a quarter mile long and let them out. They were all excited about having a "good time" with this vixen and took off on foot down the gravel driveway. When they approached the darkened house and knocked on the door, one of our buddies inside started yelling about these guys being the ones that had been seeing his wife while he was gone and how he was going to kill them, and the other one began firing a shotgun up into the air. The two underclassmen came tearing down that driveway as fast as they could run and we would drive the car just fast enough so they couldn't catch us for about a half of a mile. Meantime the other two guys kept cursing and firing the shotgun behind them! We finally got them back into the car and they wre scared silly. One even claimed he thought he was shot. After we dropped them off back in town we went back to pick up our two buddies and we laughed our a$$es off for days. Every time we saw those two dupes we would bust out laughing. We never told them any difference and they never could figure out what was so funny! Monty

OP
OP
T

trish76642

aw guys..i loved reading all the stories, i could never pick a favorite. Their all funny.
Makes me smile..... :D i even laughted out loud.... :D

Good Harmless humor.....love it. :thumbsup:

Sure brings back alot of memories doesnt it?......

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
mmmm I once as a 10 year old kid dropped a dressed dummy from a tree above a road onto the street in front of a car. Personally at the time I thought it was very funny however

The police officer in the unmarked car and my mother once taken home found no humor in it. I was grounded and washed cop cars for many many weekends.

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Bridge End Farm said:
mmmm I once as a 10 year old kid dropped a dressed dummy from a tree above a road onto the street in front of a car. Personally at the time I thought it was very funny however

The police officer in the unmarked car and my mother once taken home found no humor in it. I was grounded and washed cop cars for many many weekends.

LOL...who would ever thought my brother bridge was a little devil back in tha day.....lol (been me i'd put fake blood on it or sumthin lol)

When i was a kid, probably 4th grade...my brother (kenny the one i wanna prank) and i let all the air outta my daddys tires on his truck cuz we didnt want him to go to work...he was always gone and we missed him....so we let the air out of his tires so he couldnt leave,....THEN my daddy made us get out there with one of those bicycle air pump thingys and air his tires back up.....i'll never forget it...then after my daddy found out 'why' we did it,...he wasnt so mad at us anymore.

I shot our neighbor lady one time with a bb gun...it was an accident. She would always walk down to our house to visit my mom, so i thought i'd hide behind a tree beside the front porch of our house, and when she opened the gate to come up the side walk i would shoot the tree beside the gate to scare her....IT RICOSHADE AND SHOT HER right in thechi chi's'! :o I was so scared, especially after she started screaming, "MARYANN!!! YOUR KID JUST SHOT ME IN THE T*TT**S!!! (yeah, she screamed the "T" word! Whole dang neighborhood heard her!) LMAO.....i thought my moma was gonna kill me....LMAO

Me & my brother used to take a big rope and run it across the road...he'd take one end, and i'd take the other end...we thought we could stop vehicles. :-\

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
~trish~ said:
Bridge End Farm said:

LOL...who would ever thought my brother bridge was a little devil back in tha day.....lol (been me i'd put fake blood on it or sumthin lol)

When i was a kid, probably 4th grade...my brother (kenny the one i wanna prank) and i let all the air outta my daddys tires on his truck cuz we didnt want him to go to work...he was always gone and we missed him....so we let the air out of his tires so he couldnt leave,....THEN my daddy made us get out there with one of those bicycle air pump thingys and air his tires back up.....i'll never forget it...then after my daddy found out 'why' we did it,...he wasnt so mad at us anymore.

I shot our neighbor lady one time with a bb gun...it was an accident. She would always walk down to our house to visit my mom, so i thought i'd hide behind a tree beside the front porch of our house, and when she opened the gate to come up the side walk i would shoot the tree beside the gate to scare her....IT RICOSHADE AND SHOT HER right in thechi chi's'! :o I was so scared, especially after she started screaming, "MARYANN!!! YOUR KID JUST SHOT ME IN THE T*TT**S!!! (yeah, she screamed the "T" word! Whole dang neighborhood heard her!) LMAO.....i thought my moma was gonna kill me....LMAO

Me & my brother used to take a big rope and run it across the road...he'd take one end, and i'd take the other end...we thought we could stop vehicles. :-\

dang you were not so innocent yourself a couple of years ago

holding the rope is hilarious

OP
OP
T

trish76642

LMAO....i know bridge...i was pretty...um...whats the word for a kaniven kid?......mischievous?.......Even thats an understatement. :D

I want tell ya that i used to set mouse traps for my sister... :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread