To those whove left us.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: To those who've left us.

Earnest T Bass

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Oh yeah, he's gone too huh ? I only talked to him once but, I liked what he said at the time if I remember. There was also a girl that I don't see posting anymore but I can't remember her handle. Oh well my Alzheimer's is showing through. Thanks for the input Good Guy. :wink:

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin

I was just thinking of many of the people on the list yesterday, if anybody still has contact would you mind telling them, they are missed. :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

All the folks listed were great contributors... I miss 'em all.

Hopefully they are lurking under different names and see this to know they are missed...

Have a good 'un.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

MD Dog said:
Bootybay ? :P

She's on Treasure Quest...same with Sandman. Ernie was banned from a sub-forum and then decided to leave. CB might have gotten tired of having his finds questioned (as illustrated by one of his Personal Rants).

Beep

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Cynangel I don't think has left, she had a personal family tragedy and may come back when things are not so, well you know. At least I hope she does. As to the others well we'll see if they are gone but I'm guessing they'll reappear with different names since Atticus already sported about three. Like Pappy Z.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pippinwhitepaws is definitely still here.

Feb 23, 2009
Moscow-ish, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils

texastee2007 said:
Was Atticus Pappy Z or Cappy Z, does anyone know if he changed names again....Atticus if you are out there you better let me know so I can punish you for not staying in touch!!! bad boy :whip2:

???????

Just curious......What is the motivation behind having multiple aliases or simply reinventing yourself on an internet forum.

I understand if someone tends to be a troublemaker......they'd want the anonymity of a new identity - but many of you seem to know who's got the multiples. What gives?

Cyper- Schizophrenics???

-

OP
OP
MD Dog

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Gary in Pennsylvania said:
texastee2007 said:
Was Atticus Pappy Z or Cappy Z, does anyone know if he changed names again....Atticus if you are out there you better let me know so I can punish you for not staying in touch!!! bad boy :whip2:

???????

Just curious......What is the motivation behind having multiple aliases or simply reinventing yourself on an internet forum.

I understand if someone tends to be a troublemaker......they'd want the anonymity of a new identity - but many of you seem to know who's got the multiples. What gives?

Cyper- Schizophrenics???

-

Once you get to know a person whether or not they are friend or foe, you can recognize their personalities through their writings. As to why or what reason they have for doing it. Well like you said they tend to be less likable personalities. Or maybe they think it will ward off Banning. I don't really know the reasons why people do some of the strange things I've seen here. For instance when these people create their new Identities they lose all their posts counts and have to start over so it would seem they care not about the number of posts which they have. While still others tend to try to raise their post count as if someone gives out rewards for higher numbers. If so I wonder how High I have to go to get the Gold ? ;D :D :wink:

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually,

I'm still around but, finds being questioned, rolling eyes ::) and other rude or misplaced comments discourage me really from posting. It's sometimes to much of a hassle. I enjoy many of the post here as well as the people. I will start posting again but felt it was time for a break.

CB

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am the poster formally known as "Daadytopcat".
I changed my name and avatar for personal reasons.

Scott

PS. I miss ya, MD Dog....

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K said:

Scott

me too... he was cool... :'(

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

CRACKBADGER said:
Actually,

I'm still around but, finds being questioned, rolling eyes ::) and other rude or misplaced comments discourage me really from posting. It's sometimes to much of a hassle. I enjoy many of the post here as well as the people. I will start posting again but felt it was time for a break.

CB

I think there's more of us that like to see your posts than not. :thumbsup:

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Timberwolf said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
AU24K said:

Scott

It's not very cool to make people believe that you have died....when you haven't! >:(

Timberwolf

WHAT?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread