hope this makes sense

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yall seen lightning and hurd thunder but i have a question? Last night a freak storm came thru here and raised hell or that global warming and i saw someting i never seen before. It wuz 102 degrees here and this big storm cell came in unannounced. Things got out of hand when lightning looked like it wuz hitting ground in the middle of da city. :icon_scratch:. I walked outside and wuz blinded for 20 seconds and the ground shook below me. wat the heck wuz i that close. ???

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
yall seen lightning and hurd thunder but i have a question? Last night a freak storm came thru here and raised hell or that global warming and i saw someting i never seen before. It wuz 102 degrees here and this big storm cell came in unannounced. Things got out of hand when lightning looked like it wuz hitting ground in the middle of da city. :icon_scratch:. I walked outside and wuz blinded for 20 seconds and the ground shook below me. wat the heck wuz i that close. ???

did your hair stand up and you smell ozone? if you did....you were in great danger of being hit....lightning can strike you from 10 miles away.....
guess i wuz to close :o

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Frank,

Bong hits are Passe ...

Move to ID A HO ...

You will be better there ...

~ Nick ~
or maybe OR I GONE

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at a friends house drinking "tea" on the front porch of a house in Dodge City, KS. one summer and watched lightning strike a large tree across the street and split it in two!!!!!!!!

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop wearing all that hair Shtuff and grow shorter,
just a theory
:happy3:
Mike