TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On this 65th anniversary of the D-Day 1944, on which your countrymen came to Europe
and began liberating us from the terrible dictatureship and terror of the Nazi-regieme,
I just wanted to say:

THANK YOU AMERICA
flagusa2sm.gif

... and may your young heroes from that day and the WW2 never be forgotten !

Europe will never forget ! :thumbsup:

Thank you

TheDane

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
A lot of men died on that day 65 years ago!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
America liberated Europe?

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
shaun7 said:

Nope, America took the brunt of the losses on d-day. America along with Britian, Canada, Czechoslovakia, France, Greece, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Australia, and Belgium all took part in the d-day invasion of Normandy. Is there more to your question that I can try to answer?

John

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
blurr said:
shaun7 said:

Nope, America took the brunt of the losses on d-day. America along with Britian, Canada, Czechoslovakia, France, Greece, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Australia, and Belgium all took part in the d-day invasion of Normandy. Is there more to your question that I can try to answer?

John

no! thanks for losing the most men :thumbsup:

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:

John

You are welcome. Are you trying to insult me? Should I be insulted? I'm just curious. I always thought of Britain as an ally.

John

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
blurr said:
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:

John

You are welcome. Are you trying to insult me? Should I be insulted? I'm just curious. I always thought of Britain as an ally.

John

no!! i'm not trying to insult you at all john ???

i'm just saying that it wasn't just America that "liberated" Europe!

we all got stuck in 65 years ago!!

blurr

Jun 7, 2006
Minnesota
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:

John

John

OK, I pretty much listed all of the countries that were involved didn't I? Either way, it was the beginning of a very hard road.

John

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
blurr said:
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:
blurr said:
shaun7 said:

John

John

OK, I pretty much listed all of the countries that were involved didn't I? Either way, it was the beginning of a very hard road.

John

yes you did john!

OP
OP
TheDane

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I´m sorry, shaun7 ! :'(

My post was ment as a Thank You from us Europeans, incl. the British to the Americans !!!!!

My post wasn´t ment to forget the British, who actually were the liberators of my country, nor to forget any other country !
My post was directed to the Americans and the USA.
Without the massive personel and material aid from the US, you couldn´t have made the invasion possible.

I could mention many states, people, persons to thank. The resistance in Denmark, for example.

We also have to thank the Sovjet Union (the Russians) as allies for the pressure on the Nazi-armies, without which the invation on D-Day hadn´t been possible.

Thank you to ALL, who helped liberating Europe from Fascism !!! :thumbsup:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
TheDane said:
I´m sorry, shaun7 ! :'(

My post was ment as a Thank You from us Europeans, incl. the British to the Americans !!!!!

My post wasn´t ment to forget the British, who actually were the liberators of my country, nor to forget any other country !
My post was directed to the Americans and the USA.
Without the massive personel and material aid from the US, you couldn´t have made the invasion possible.

I could mention many states, people, persons to thank. The resistance in Denmark, for example.

We also have to thank the Sovjet Union (the Russians) as allies for the pressure on the Nazi-armies, without which the invation on D-Day hadn´t been possible.

Thank you to ALL, who helped liberating Europe from Fascism !!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: we have a lot of people to thank for that day, thats for sure!

thankyou shaun

OP
OP
TheDane

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting