Nice little cache.

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
This was not found by me. If it had I would have posted it sooner.
Firstly it was found in Mexico.
Secondly it was originally $211. Somehow it shrunk to $210. And then again to $205.
It took 10 people 10 days to count with machines.
It was in a casa with only 2 small cameras, not really connected to anything.
Each bedroom in this house had closets full of duffel bags! Each duffel bag was full of this treasure.
30 agents were involved.
I post this under Todays Finds because it has not been posted elsewhere in this forum and it is quite a Find! It is best viewed 10 times with the sound off. :hello:
http://www.metacafe.com/w/824781/

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
There has to be one P.O'ed drug dealer out there... :laughing9:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that much money is kinda worthless. Otherwise it wouldn't have been in the closets, but out on the street stimulating the economy of Mexico.

I mean, after so many millions and so many cars, boats, airplanes and houses, wth are you gonna do??? Collect it in duffle bags? I wonder if there are any star notes in there :laughing9:

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
Corpsegrinder said:
There has to be one P.O'ed drug dealer out there... :laughing9:
Oh I don't know.
While I was working an overnight supermarket in Florida one night, 1999, 3 guys came in all excited and happy,(and wet !). I asked as they bought some beer what they were so happy about.
They told me that they had just jumped off their boat far offshore and dumped a *million dollars into the water. The were running from the Coast Guard! :laughing7:
A month went by and $750,000.000 cash washed up onto shore at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. *?
It was turned over to the Sheriff by some honest folk. *?
And that's it.
Whoever owned all the money that was left in this house was probably already gone or something. :laughing7: :hello2: :read2:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest said:
I guess that much money is kinda worthless. Otherwise it wouldn't have been in the closets, but out on the street stimulating the economy of Mexico.

I mean, after so many millions and so many cars, boats, airplanes and houses, wth are you gonna do??? Collect it in duffle bags? I wonder if there are any star notes in there :laughing9:

That made me crack up.

SpiderCoil

Jun 9, 2009
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QuickDraw II & someday an MXT300.
Sorroque said:
A month went by and $750,000.00 cash washed up onto shore at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. *?
:laughing7: :hello2: :read2:

Really? Wow! IDK = rent, mortgage, car payment, credit card bills, and I cant forget about that MD machine I really want, and the new dredge, dry washer, truck and trailer, atv ................................. :icon_pirat:

Drudge

Nov 19, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't stop salivating :tongue3:

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
SpiderCoil said:
Sorroque said:
A month went by and $750,000.00 cash washed up onto shore at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. *?

Really? Wow! IDK = rent, mortgage, car payment, credit card bills, and I cant forget about that MD machine I really want, and the new dredge, dry washer, truck and trailer, atv ................................. :icon_pirat:

:dontknow:
If someone ever tells you they threw a million dollars overboard, go check and see.
:o

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Those guys weren't that smart. Their probable in jail for a related crime. Can't live a criminals life for long without getting caught some time.

And finding that kind of money and sitting on it or trying to fence it would not be any better.

Still nice to dream of what if.

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
Seamuss said:
Those guys weren't that smart. Their probable in jail for a related crime. Can't live a criminals life for long without getting caught some time.

And finding that kind of money and sitting on it or trying to fence it would not be any better.

Still nice to dream of what if.
:sign13: Maybe buy gold and melt it into bars then into an automobile frame. Then drive it out of mexico. Careful not to scratch the paint!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first thought was counterfeit. Many of America's enemies will flood the world market with phony money to destabilize and cripple the value of this nation's currency.
Scott

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
davest said:

'Star notes'!?!? Or how many of the notes were stuffed into shoes and wallets of those who wore "Stars"? ::)
This original movie is on YouTube as well. Then it was $210million.
It hast to make you wonder!

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
AU24K said:
My first thought was counterfeit. Many of America's enemies will flood the world market with phony money to destabilize and cripple the value of this nation's currency.
Scott
There is a treasure story of where nazi agents placed $100,000 in bogus American money,( in canisters), for agents to distribute around states like New York and Florida. they used submarines. :sign13:
Could start an irrelevant thread here when people put "black out" on there windows on the Florida coast to keep nazis from coming ashore an interrogating people, which they did do, to find a p.o.w. camp :help: in central south Florida. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Sorroque

Sorroque

Jan 5, 2007
Canaberal de Ayzm
Detector(s) used
GMHCX3
Sorroque said:
SpiderCoil said:
Sorroque said:

:dontknow:
If someone ever tells you they threw a million dollars overboard, go check and see.
:o
I am looking for bails of cash! Last night, while the beachcams without nv,(night vision), or infrared, were on I looked at the beach where bails of dope washed up last month. Sometimes they throw the cubicles of cash too! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread