Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
Re: TORNADO's

It could be that since they are from "tornado alley" they didn't heed the warnings or simply didn't take the storm seriously.

I know that in my travels to the western part of the US and the northern states that I wouldn't have taken some of the storms too seriously had it not been for the folks I was with that lived there.

The storms in other parts of the country act differently than they do in the plains area of the US. I'm sure the storms in Canada are the same way.

Sad to hear.

Grip

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We have so many tornados that we tend to not take the warnings too seriously. WE just stay close to a hidey hole and go about our daily routine. Smack dab in the middle of tornado alley..Monty

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

On TV and news paper ..... they found the missing mans body this afternoon, lots of cabins on this lake were blown into the lake Canadian officials are looking into it (maybe no warning ?) and it turns out another 2 men were supposed to be there one had gotton sick and missed the trip and another his wife was coming they were stopped at the boarder something was messed up with his passport so they didn't get in, and this was a annual trip this group took every year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread