Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    The Lord Has Risen

May 2005
    Cherokee Strip
    Cibola
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

TORNADO's

3 men from Oklahoma where TORNADOs are comon. Lived here ...... they go to Canada to go fishing and are killed by a TORNADO! Not funny, I find this ironic and above all so sad for the families and their students and friends!
    This is the day the Lord hath made we shall rejoice and be glad in it!

us
    Apr 2009
    North, Texas
    White's XLT & Quick Draw II
    8 times

Re: TORNADO's

It could be that since they are from "tornado alley" they didn't heed the warnings or simply didn't take the storm seriously.

I know that in my travels to the western part of the US and the northern states that I wouldn't have taken some of the storms too seriously had it not been for the folks I was with that lived there.

The storms in other parts of the country act differently than they do in the plains area of the US. I'm sure the storms in Canada are the same way.

Sad to hear.

Grip

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    132 times
    Banner Finds (1)

We have so many tornados that we tend to not take the warnings too seriously. WE just stay close to a hidey hole and go about our daily routine. Smack dab in the middle of tornado alley..Monty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

us
    The Lord Has Risen

May 2005
    Cherokee Strip
    Cibola
    92 times

On TV and news paper ..... they found the missing mans body this afternoon, lots of cabins on this lake were blown into the lake Canadian officials are looking into it (maybe no warning ?) and it turns out another 2 men were supposed to be there one had gotton sick and missed the trip and another his wife was coming they were stopped at the boarder something was messed up with his passport so they didn't get in, and this was a annual trip this group took every year.
    This is the day the Lord hath made we shall rejoice and be glad in it!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links