The End is Near: Are You Prepared? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ca
    Dec 2004
    Innisfil On Canada
    37 times

Re: The End is Near: Are You Prepared?

We just finished watching the Nick Cage Movie "Knowing" (I love a movie with a happy ending)
    When is was over, my wife asked my daughter "What time is it" .. The clock said 9:11

us
    wolf pack!!!

Sep 2006
    Texas
    Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
    63 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Built my bomb shelter during the clinton adminestartion when he started trading Nuclear develpoment secrets (of course just to be used for electric power) to North Korea for peace!
    Stock up, even the US goverment tells you that.

What do the Boy scouts say about this?
    Leave no stone unturned.

us
    Sea'mus King of the Leprechauns

Jan 2009
    Found under a rock, in Washington State.
    Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
    7 times

The world is coming to an end. If it really happens, then what good would that bomb shelter and stock pile of ammo do for us if we're gone?

After all, if the world comes to an end, then who would be left to use the shelters an ammo?

Hum, the definition of end. The end of civilization.

Oh, well.

Y2K all over again.

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    106 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Read Timberwolf's personal pages... he's loaded with links and ideas for those who are preparing for the worst.

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3379 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

when a armed hungry man meets a unarmed man with food ---guess who's going to be eating ?--at the very least the armed guy will be hired to help protect the unarmed guys stockpile of food-- (if hes a decent sort he will help him out for a cut of the goods -- and if hes not then he will just take the unarmed guys supplies and say screw em.---either way the guy with the gun gets fed.--- the motto of this tale *** have a gun and know how to and be willing to use it or be at the mercy of those that do.

us

Jan 2009
    7 times

All the food will do no good for an armed man that does not grow his own food or cook it.

I don't cook food at gun point with my hands in the air.

Wow, where are we coming up with all of this hollywood doomsday stuff?

This would make a great movie for all of you that believe there will still be people after "THE END" is here.

The end as we know it means the end of civilization.

Didn't those nuns teach you ANYTHING while they were slapping you around in school?

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3379 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

ah the return to basic feudalism --the armed "royality" make the "peasents" work for them-- with the "lower ranks" doing all grunt work --- the plowing , seeding and harvesting of the feilds and the tending of the fishing trotlines and general up keep of the buildings and such . not "modern civilazation as we know it --more like the dark ages.

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    389 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Weapons, ammo, good food & water supply -------- and gold.

B
    "Irony is the rule"

us

Jan 2009
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by ivan salis
    ah the return to basic feudalism --the armed "royality" make the "peasents" work for them-- with the "lower ranks" doing all grunt work --- the plowing , seeding and harvesting of the feilds and the tending of the fishing trotlines and general up keep of the buildings and such . not "modern civilazation as we know it --more like the dark ages.
    We are in that boat right now with"taxation without representation". And add the bailout.

Cappy Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamuss
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan salis
    We are in that boat right now with"taxation without representation". And add the bailout.
    LOL! Took the money right off my plate!

Charter Member
    us
    LET FREEDOM RING! WP

Nov 2006
    Where good deeds are performed daily
    Garrett Fortune Hunter, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
    8800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Pappagiorgio
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgearhead
    Quote Originally Posted by texastee2007
    It is always good to have extra things on hand. It is easy enough to get started. It can be as easy as cleaning out a closet or setting up some shelves. For us it is an extra closet in the washroom. Everytime I go to the store I purchase a few extra items. Everything has a place on the shelves...when I use something, everything is pulled forward and the new stuff to replace it goes in the back. We live so far away from town that it is necessary to be prepared. What if husband couldn't work for a while, the weather didn't allow us to go to town? What if our car or truck broke down? Sickness? For us it is imprortant to be prepared..
    Check Your Spelling ... 8)

HeyNickcouldyouunderstandwhatshewastalkingabouteve nthoughshemayhavemisspelledafewwords?IknowIcould!
    ITS OBVIOUS SHE DOES NOT ... She is the INTERNATIONAL SPELLING POLICE ... 8)

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,256517.0.html
    Nicky, Friend, what's the beef with Tee? Darn it, I like ya both! Can't you just drop whatever it is that....well, I don't know what burr got under your saddle. I've never seen Tee attack anybody for any reason. You however, have attacked her on at least 3 threads(by my count). Even here, when you attacked her(off topic of the thread, I might add), she was gracious and thanked you for pointing out mistakes. Now THAT'S CLASS!
    Try to be a class act also.
    Thanks.
    Scott
    CAN YA DIG IT?
    Democracy: The only system where
    two idiots can out-vote one genius

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3379 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

oh we got modern fuedalism these days *** when things break down --it will just get back to straight up thug by force "old school" fuedalism rather than the modern weasel tactics todays "politicans" use.

the keys to surviving --- #1 dependible steady supply of clean water ( non electric water filtering ) #2 steady supply of food supplies (including seeds and farming tools (for penning up animals like chickens and hogs) for long term viaiblity-- fishing supplies and hunting supplies as well ) #3 medical supplies (priceless) #4 weapons to protect your supplies with as well as your self and to hunt with #5 items like bleach -- afew drops to help make water "safe" to drink and for other germ killing purposes --vingar also can be used to clean slaughter boards and such. (and is non toxic as well)

us
    wolf pack!!!

Sep 2006
    Texas
    Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
    63 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Grouping into Like minded communities is also a must in times of civil unrest and infrastructual break down. Recent yugaslovia's (the 90's) situation provide many good lessons by who lived and who died.
    Leave no stone unturned.

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    3379 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

theres strength in numbers --- that why prey animals live in herds and preditors hunt in packs .

ca
    Likely, B.C.

Aug 2008
    Quesnel Forks, Autumn Festival ca. 1895
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by AU24K
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgearhead
    Quote Originally Posted by texastee2007
    It is always good to have extra things on hand. It is easy enough to get started. It can be as easy as cleaning out a closet or setting up some shelves. For us it is an extra closet in the washroom. Everytime I go to the store I purchase a few extra items. Everything has a place on the shelves...when I use something, everything is pulled forward and the new stuff to replace it goes in the back. We live so far away from town that it is necessary to be prepared. What if husband couldn't work for a while, the weather didn't allow us to go to town? What if our car or truck broke down? Sickness? For us it is imprortant to be prepared..
    Check Your Spelling ... 8)

HeyNickcouldyouunderstandwhatshewastalkingabouteve nthoughshemayhavemisspelledafewwords?IknowIcould!
    ITS OBVIOUS SHE DOES NOT ... She is the INTERNATIONAL SPELLING POLICE ... 8)

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...,256517.0.html
    Nicky, Friend, what's the beef with Tee? Darn it, I like ya both! Can't you just drop whatever it is that....well, I don't know what burr got under your saddle. I've never seen Tee attack anybody for any reason. You however, have attacked her on at least 3 threads(by my count). Even here, when you attacked her(off topic of the thread, I might add), she was gracious and thanked you for pointing out mistakes. Now THAT'S CLASS!
    Try to be a class act also.
    Thanks.
    Scott
    Good on ya'.
    "It's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much #!@*^& fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our %$#@ smiles!" - Clark Griswold, National Lampoon's 'Family Vacation'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links