Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Allen, I am truly sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you and your family.

PBK

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i'm sorry Allen, loosing a pet is tough, but the kids will get over it quickly enough!

Especially if you get them a puppy :BangHead:

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Im sorry for you and your familys loss Allen!

Rescue another cat, it leaves a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart.

Im looking at our rescue dog and cat as I type this.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grieve for your loss. My last two cats passing still tears me up inside. I had them cremated, and I'm looking at their little boxes as I write this. When I'm lonely, I'll pat the tops, and say hello to them. I do this a lot. I talk to them more than some of my regular customers at the bar I work at. Take care,
Carl

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you all for your kind words !!
We tell our kids that Abbi is with God
and shes no longer in pain, so that has
really helped ease their grief, but my two
tom cats are still looking for Abbi, she
was like a mother to both of them.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
We have a dozen cats, all neutered/spayed, and love them all. All outside kitties. One is especially special. He's 11 years old, has had some amazing adventures, is somewhat deaf, and totally blind. One eye is still operational (it's there, but non-working), and the other we had removed in the spring. He's doing fine. Sleeps peacefully now (without the irritation), eats VERY well, and follows us all over the yard when we take our evening/weekend walks. In the mornings he's at the front door and wants in for lovings, a treat, and then goes out for the day.

Over the years, though, we've lost many beloved kitties, and I feel for you and your family. If you want to get another feline, I recommend a kitten, especially if you have children. They identify more with babies they can bond with as they grow up. If you are an adult and want a new companion, adopt a grown feline. Just my experience speaking.

Noodle

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our dear departed cat Schmitty who passed a couple of years ago with kidney cancer is haunting us! She jumps up on the foot of the bed and we can feel her walk over and lay down against our feet. But of course she isn't there when we look. I tell you it gets spookie sometimes. When I broke my back and had surgery she would jump up on the bed and snuggle up against my back and the heat felt good. Of course I was on morphine then too! :o But she means no harm I guess. We just humor her and each other. I use to think it was just me being haunted but one day Kay told me she had the same experiences. Weird! And I don't believe in ghosts either! M :help: nty

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your cat, bud. I used to have a cat that would come out and sit by me by the fire of an evening. She would lay down and sleep beside me. I lived outdoors then. She got run over and killed. I never had another one.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
My cats come to me. I was accrost the road and Clyde ran to be with me, right into a car wheel! wound up with a 600 dollar free cat ,dead. ye have oliver underfoot smokey Tuxedo tomcat and Smudge who hopped on my lap one day after Clyde died , and said I am your new cat. Smokey is my bed buddy, and Captain midnight is my ghost cat. He really is there! And yes I cry over dead cats and dogs. Bob

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry for your loss, Our pets are our the same as any other family members :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread