Cancers Origin...Cancer Prevention

K

Kentucky Kache

Re: Cancer's Origin...Cancer Prevention

Sounds like some pretty good stuff. He has youtube videos, too.

I want to learn more.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Omega 3 - Fish Oil is (for me, at least) a lifesaver (so far).

After my stroke, I was taking many meds. Little by little, they took me off some, one by one. However, no matter what I did, my cholesterol and triglicerides stayed out of whack - and really high. Cholesterol in the 400 range, and Triglicerides 650+ off the charts.

After many - many - changes and additions/subtractions/changes in meds of that type, I dropped about 50 point in cholesterol, and about 100 in triglicerides. I take 3 different statins - soon to be two, now.

The addition? Fish Oil - 3 times a day. Last test my cholesterol is under 180, and my triglicerides, for the very first time is under 200 and good cholesterol is up about 10 points. I was taking 2 per day, but they have just increased it to 3, hoping it will drop some more.

Since I have never changed the way I eat (my diet is the best cholesterol diet you can be on, and its the stuff I eat everyday, long before I had a stroke) - salads every day (I've always been a salad junkie, eating salads as a snack when everyone is eating chips, dip etc.), fish, chicken (never ate the skins) and beef (and I never ate the fat).

My blood pressure is, and always has been, low 108/62 or thereabouts so, no extra meds there.

The difference - the only difference, is the addition of Fish Oil.

Diabetes IS certainly suseptible to carbohydrates - because your body turns them into energy (sugar) at every possible moment it can. But, if your insulin is low, a serious case of diabetes cannot be cured with a diet - it can help, to be sure, and if you have mild diabetes, could keep you med free for quite awhile. Avoiding sugars and carbs all together is dangerous. (much the same as not enough salt and potassium). Your body needs some sugars and your body needs some salt and potassium.

Also:

In March 2002, the Texas Commissioner of Health ordered the defendants to recall all Radiant Health "Herbal Essence" products that had been commerically distributed. The recall was ordered because of safety concerns about the manufacturing process [4].

In April 2002, the Attorney General of Texas charged Peskin, Maximum Efficiency, and the parent company (Perkins Management Company) with making misleading claims about the products and Peskin's credentials. The government's complaint charged Peskin and the company with making false claims that he held a Ph.D degree, was a research scientist, and was a professor at Texas Southern University [4]. The complaint also noted that the company had not registered with the FDA or obtained a Texas manufacturing license as required by law. Peskin quickly agreed to a temporary injunction that prohibits these claims and bars the defendants from making unsubstantiated claims that their products will protect against heart disease; reduce the risk of breast, prostate, and other cancers; eliminate varicose veins; lower blood pressure; lower cholesterol; eliminate cellulite; prevent diabetes; manage ADD; help children or other persons with ADD, ADHD, or hyperactivity; make children smarter; or cure constipation [5]. In January 2003, the county judge issued a permanent injunction ordering Peskin and his company to pay $100,000 in fines and costs and prohibiting them from:

Making unsubstantiated claims that their products will (a) protect against heart disease; (b) reduce the risk of breast, prostate and other cancers; (c) eliminate varicose veins; (d) lower blood pressure; (e) lower cholesterol; (f) eliminate cellulite; (g) prevent diabetes; (h) manage ADD; (i) help children or other persons with ADD, ADHD, or hyperactivity; (j) be safe for infants, toddlers, or pregnant or nursing mothers; (k) make children smarter; (l) cure constipation; and (m) any other express or implied health or disease claim which bas not been substantiated by Defendants and approved by the FDA or satisfies the requirements of § 403(r)(6) of the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act.
Providing or discussing any general nutritional information or theories in connection with the advertising of any particular brand of nutritional supplement.
Using any vignette or symbol, including the "heart smart" vignette, on the labeling of any food or drug product advertised, manufactured, processed, sold, or distributed which makes any health or disease claim that has not been validated and approved by the FDA;
Representing, in any labeling or advertising that food products will mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent specific classes of diseases, as well as performing any role in the human body's response to a disease.
Exaggerating Peskin's credentials, education, background or expertise by stating that he (a) is the "Holder [of the] Emeritus Life-Systems Engineering Chair, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Texas Southern University" or (b) is a doctor, professor or holder of a Ph.D.
Using Peskin's book Radiant Health—Beyond the Zone to help market Herbal Essence, Mineral Essence, or Basic Essence [6].
Peskin, a former employee, and Yes Supplements are facing a private lawsuit charging them with fraud, conversion (theft), business disparagement, tortuous interference, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract in connection with unauthorized use of a client list to market supplements. The judge has issued a restraining order [7].

(information taken from "Quackwatch)

When it comes to things like health, the snake oil salesmen are still alive and well.

B

C

Cappy Z.

80% of all cholesterol is made in the human body by the human body and I believe by the liver.

Genetic makeup is the culprit.

I take medication. It is very very important to reduce these bad elements in the blood.

It's like having tar for oil in your car's engine. Not conducive to a healthy lifestyle.

Good Luck

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning Peeps: First Pleh, "Quack watch " is probably the biggest group of quacks available today. However I will not go into that now.

Cancer, as presently taught by the Medical group, is almost completely wrong. As for it's preferred treatments, they are as wrong as it is possible to be. They destroy the very means that your body has to fight cancer, often doing more damage than the cancer itself - final destination being the same, but of a vastly different life both physically and mentally.

I am speaking from personal experience. Having cured myself of terminal cancer of the neck. I flatly refused either Radiation or Chemotherapy despite dire warnings. Curiously enough, the very ones that were crying of a death sentence by not using either or both (I had proven terminal cancer??) turned around and declared me a medical miracle as to being completely free of any sign of cancer ?? They used my case at a Oncologists convention.

After spending over1000 hrs in the physiological and psychological study of cancer I realized this. In my case I combined Dr Carey Reams and Cesium Chloride to completely clean my body of any cancer within a few weeks. I have since recommended it to others with success.

If wanted, I can go into the details of the where and why that Cancer and it's treatment, as presently being taught, is wrong, it is far more simple than they would like to believe.

The oxygen theory has been approached with the Hydrogen peroxide and Hyperbaric techniques with apparent success.

Will post later , have a business appointment .

Don Jose de La Mancha

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jose,

I know our treatment for cancers is almost barbaric, (in the sense of what they do to healthy tissue). I know that it is imperative to use medications in conjunction with a holistic approach - the food/vitamin/meds approach being that you give your body every single chance to use its own disease fighting capacity.

But - the holistic approach is better used to PREVENT disease - or help stop an advancing condition before it gets out of hand. I would guess that more people have died NOT getting medical treatment, than live. There is always the exception, to be sure.

Part of the problem is that we, in the United States do not have access to some treatments that have been been successful for many many years.
They are either not allowed here, or they are not covered by insurances, (they are called experimental, even though some have been used, successfully, for many years in places like Germany, Switzerland, etc).

Quackwatch may be a Quack - but you can call up the case on the legal site for Texas.

The trial is real, the results are real - and, there are more trials upcoming from a few other states. For this one, just look up Texas courts

55th District Court
Harris County
2002-21594

STATE OF TEXAS,
Plaintiff

v.

PERKINS MANAGEMENT, INC.
D/B/A MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
PRODUCTS & BRIAN SCOTT PESKIN
Defendant

K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa said:
If wanted, I can go into the details of the where and why that Cancer and it's treatment, as presently being taught, is wrong, it is far more simple than they would like to believe.

The oxygen theory has been approached with the Hydrogen peroxide and Hyperbaric techniques with apparent success.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I'm interested.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you so Much for this Topic Stilldign. I put your name on the search engine on this site to make sure I didn't mis anything you posted. I sure am glad. It's been three months that my Dad was diagnosed with Pancriatic Cancer. Today he had another MRI done and the Good news is the Tumor has not grown or spread in three months. I will look every day on this topic. Real de Tayopa I am giving my DAD everything you recommmended. God Bless you Both Stilldign and Real de Tayopa. My DAD is my # 1 Treasure Hunting partner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread