How many believe the moon landing was...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some who believe the holocaust was a hoax, no amount of physical or photographic proof will convinced them otherwise. They refuse to believe because they do not want to believe, any proof, no matter how conclusive, that is shown to them is fake in their eyes.

If it was night some would argue it's day, others would argue with a rock it is just in their nature.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Seamuss said:
piggy said:
mcgearhead said:
I am sure that it was real and no it wasn't made in no Hollywood basement !

But my only question about the whole thing is...

Why and what is the purpose ? It has been 40 years and we still can't use the moon, for anything other than what God has intended it to be used for ! I geuss it is all for just braggin' rights !
Aldrin said,

"This has been far more than three men on a mission to the Moon; more, still, than the efforts of a government and industry team; more, even, than the efforts of one nation. We feel that this stands as a symbol of the insatiable curiosity of all mankind to explore the unknown ... Personally, in reflecting on the events of the past several days, a verse from Psalms comes to mind. 'When I consider the heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the Moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained; What is man that Thou art mindful of him?'"

I think if we all had Mac's attitude we would all still be cavemen and women.
You do not know more about the history of the lunar landing then the next person on this forum. The word ignorance will not will you any favors with me. There is no call for that language toward other members of this forum. If you actually worked for NASA then you could state you business with them instead of insulting people with your remarks about the facts that you haven't quoted yourself.
Instead of quoting Buzz Aldrin quoting the scriptures, I should have quoted your favourite
caveman from the "Giko" commercials.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259159.msg1857029.html#msg1857029

Am I allowed that ?

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
You have some who believe the holocaust was a hoax, no amount of physical or photographic proof will convinced them otherwise. They refuse to believe because they do not want to believe, any proof, no matter how conclusive, that is shown to them is fake in their eyes.

If it was night some would argue it's day, others would argue with a rock it is just in their nature.

Thank you for making my point. I was getting a little tired of repeating it.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
I didn't mention the real reason they went to the moon in the first place. They told everyone that it was to beat the Russians to the moon for bragging rights, but what happened in about 1959 or 1960 set the stage for a moon landing. In one or the other years,they discovered, through one of the large telescopes, a satellite or probe of some sort, evidently gathering information about earth. It was very close to but outside the moons orbit. They had to go see what it was. I don't know what they discovered because it was never revealed. And they did find ancient ruins of some civilization on the moon, but this was not revealed either. rockhound

You know the real reason they went to the moon in the first place?
And you know that they found ancient ruins of some civilization on the moon that was not revealed.
Care to share the source of that awesome inside info?

GG~

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I also would like to hear about ruins found on the moon. Are there no telescopes powerful enough to take pictures today showing what was left behind on the moon? Or was it left in an area that can not be seen from Earth?

This is what I found so far: http://atomicnewsreview.org/2009/05/27/ancient-ruins-of-artificial-origin-found-on-the-moon/

No Earth based telescopes are capable of the resolution necessary to identify any objects the size of lunar lander or lunar rover vehicles left on the moon.

GG~

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
texastee2007 said:
I also would like to hear about ruins found on the moon. Are there no telescopes powerful enough to take pictures today showing what was left behind on the moon? Or was it left in an area that can not be seen from Earth?
The whole moon has been extensively satellite mapped many times.
Here is latest from China : a 3D map with resolution of 500m (between significant objects)
http://www.gim-international.com/news/id4114-Highresolution_D_Moon_Map.html
This was done to find suitable landing sites, not a search for ET's

Attachments

• 3D moon map.jpg
    3D moon map.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 387

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I see, so you believe the holocaust was also a hoax, even though there is overwhelming evidence to prove otherwise. Just how many conspiracy theories do you believe in? 9-11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Princess Diana, the Easter Bunny???????

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I see, so you believe the holocaust was also a hoax, even though there is overwhelming evidence to prove otherwise. Just how many conspiracy theories do you believe in? 9-11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Princess Diana, the Easter Bunny???????

Treasure_Hunter, I've tried being nice. Why won't you let that happen? If you ever get around to the subject, I'll be happy to talk with you.

I really hope you just have a poor sense of humor, as no one would be that void of understanding.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
piggy said:
texastee2007 said:
The whole moon has been extensively satellite mapped many times.
Here is latest from China : a 3D map with resolution of 500m (between significant objects)
http://www.gim-international.com/news/id4114-Highresolution_D_Moon_Map.html
This was done to find suitable landing sites, not a search for ET's

Resolution to 500m (1,640.42 feet) would not even show the largest ocean liner in the world which is only 1,200 feet long, let alone a lunar lander of only 41 feet.

This taken with 100m (328 feet) resolution not by telescope but by an orbiter close to the moons surface.
lro_apollo17_overview.jpg
And still no recognizable details.

GG~

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KK, I'm done discussing this; life is too short to waste here on this thread.

There is more then enough proof; both during and after the moon missions to prove we walked there. You have no proof what so ever we didn't, none, na-da, sip, zilch, and zero. No matter what is shown, you will say it is fake, you don't want to believe then don't believe.

If you want to believe NASA was able to fake 6 moon landings, get hundreds and hundreds of people to lie, and continue to lie for 40 years, and still lie then believe it.

If you want to believe that the Russians were also fooled, even though they would have spent any amount of money to prove we lied to shame us in front of the world and still would if they could, and yet haven't been able to, even though they were able to get a spy in positions to steal top secret atomic secrets, just not able to get a spy in NASA in position to prove we faked the landings, then believe it.

If you want to believe all the photography taken both during the descent, on the moon, and the return of the Lander was fake, not on just that mission but on a total of 6 different missions, then believe it.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:

There is more then enough proof; both during and after the moon missions to prove we walked there. You have no proof what so ever we didn't, none, na-da, sip, zilch, and zero. No matter what is shown, you will say it is fake, you don't want to believe then don't believe.

If you want to believe NASA was able to fake 6 moon landings, get hundreds and hundreds of people to lie, and continue to lie for 40 years, and still lie then believe it.

If you want to believe that the Russians were also fooled, even though they would have spent any amount of money to prove we lied to shame us in front of the world and still would if they could, and yet haven't been able to, even though they were able to get a spy in positions to steal top secret atomic secrets, just not able to get a spy in NASA in position to prove we faked the landings, then believe it.

If you want to believe all the photography taken both during the descent, on the moon, and the return of the Lander was fake, not on just that mission but on a total of 6 different missions, then believe it.

Okay, I will. Saying there is proof is not proof.
And the things you're saying has already been covered.

But you go ahead and take your ball and go home. Maybe you and MJ can play together.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

Okay, I will. Saying there is proof is not proof.
And the things you're saying has already been covered.

But you go ahead and take your ball and go home. Maybe you and MJ can play together.

You haven't been able to come up with 1 single piece of evidence to prove it was fake, so all the things I have been saying HASN'T been covered here. Proof has been public for 40 years.

You go ahead and continue to stand on the shore and preach that the world is flat.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

21stTNCav said:
I am not here to argue. I believe we did it. Nuff Said.

Thank you. WHAT a person believes and WHY is all that is reguired. Good post.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
You go ahead and continue to stand on the shore and preach that the world is flat.

If you have anything to add, please do so. If not, stop trying to make others look silly for not following the crowd. This is about the moon landing, not about the shape of the earth. Keep up, or drop out.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa said:
Hi Kentuck: now it is your turn, prove to me that it didn't happen ----three simple things from you .

A) ---- Any real Proof.

B) ---- Any real Proof.

C) ---- Any real proof.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I've offered the obvious things that are in the footage that makes your case for the true landing look shaky. You offer the footage that has the the obvious mistakes in it. Figure it out. Bottom line is, footage doesn't equal froof.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Kentucky Kache said:
Real de Tayopa said:
Hi Kentuck: now it is your turn, prove to me that it didn't happen ----three simple things from you .

A) ---- Any real Proof.

B) ---- Any real Proof.

C) ---- Any real proof.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I've offered the obvious things that are in the footage that makes your case for the true landing look shaky. You offer the footage that has the the obvious mistakes in it. Figure it out. Bottom line is, footage doesn't equal froof.
But what about this, KK?

If NASA cooked up the moon landing, did it in several takes in sound stages, studios, whatever, and obviously meant for this footage to fool a world audience, why did they make any mistakes at all?? They had time to review these tapes, right? Undoubtedly has some Hollywood-types on the payroll, making sure they did it right? If they can avoid these kind of gaffes in even the lower-budget films from the era, why did NASA seemingly make so many of them in something they had the time to perfect, the money to perfect and the ability to perfect?

NASA had to know that there would be folks, such as yourself, that would say that any footage they released was fake. Working with this knowledge, why would they release anything that was less than perfect? I mean, they had time to make this film, they had resources and they had some of the best minds in America. Why would they release a movie filled with errors? Do you have an explanation for this?

How about this scenario? The footage is absolutely real, and any supposed "mistakes" you think you're seeing are simply natural phenomena. NASA did see these "mistakes" when reviewing the footage, but decided that they didn't want to change any part of the film to avoid the look of impropriety?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

If you have anything to add, please do so. If not, stop trying to make others look silly for not following the crowd. This is about the moon landing, not about the shape of the earth. Keep up, or drop out.

I have added, you just don't like what I added.

You have not produced one iota of evidence, no proof what so ever that the landing never took place. You have offered nothing to disprove the landing at all, no physical evidence at all.......What is your evidence.....other then.......I don't like the video..........

We have film and photographic evidence taken with movie and still cameras on not just one mission, but on 6 separate missions along with eye witness accounts from men who WALKED on the moon on 6 separate occasions as well as men from the command module, and hundreds of support personnel on the ground.

Lets get this right, your saying America faked not just one landing, but 6 separate mission landings over 4.5 year time period, faked all the video and the still photography, including the return to the command modules for 6 separate missions over 4.5 years, fooled the Russians not once, but on 6 separate occasions again over 4.5 years, and were able to get hundreds and hundreds of support personnel to lie about it, and continue to lie for over 40 years now..........

They could do all of this, but they couldn't squash a second rate 2 bit buglary at Watergate?

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

af1733 said:
But what about this, KK?

If NASA cooked up the moon landing, did it in several takes in sound stages, studios, whatever, and obviously meant for this footage to fool a world audience, why did they make any mistakes at all?? They had time to review these tapes, right? Undoubtedly has some Hollywood-types on the payroll, making sure they did it right? If they can avoid these kind of gaffes in even the lower-budget films from the era, why did NASA seemingly make so many of them in something they had the time to perfect, the money to perfect and the ability to perfect?

NASA had to know that there would be folks, such as yourself, that would say that any footage they released was fake. Working with this knowledge, why would they release anything that was less than perfect? I mean, they had time to make this film, they had resources and they had some of the best minds in America. Why would they release a movie filled with errors? Do you have an explanation for this?

How about this scenario? The footage is absolutely real, and any supposed "mistakes" you think you're seeing are simply natural phenomena. NASA did see these "mistakes" when reviewing the footage, but decided that they didn't want to change any part of the film to avoid the look of impropriety?

In my humble 'pinion, they didn't have any Hollywood pros there. They couldn't bring just anyone into what was going on. I'm sure whoever was in charge of props, etc. had some experience, but probably not Hollywood. Interesting that you mention the lower-budget films from the era. I'm sure you know that many of those, and even a few high budget ones, DO have these kinds of flaws in them. And we know FOR SURE these are done by Hollywood pros.

NASA probaby counted on a few people who would not believe, but I'm not too sure they would have counted on it being questioned as it is today, though still only by the few. And that's another point. Why would they care about the few when the majority is with them. And if you're not with them, you're unpatriotic, dumb, uneducated, don't love your grandma...
I don't think they caught the errors. It wasn't until about 30 years later that the general public caught it. Or at least that's when they started talking about it.
Bottom line is, that film DOES have those errors.

Any scenario can be supposed, either for or against. But the errors exist and the majority of the world don't care. I have to think NASA counted on that, at least to some degree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread