Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lasivian,

I agree - way too much goes overseas (jobs).

But then again, I am pro-tariff on anything that comes from overseas - even from Companies with an American address, soooooo - that's not a very popular attitude.

"Free Trade" costs us a lot. If 1/2 of the products that American Companies have shipped overseas comes back to the states, the corporate taxes could go down - significantly.

B

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lasivian said:
I believe the issue is that we're sending too much "work" overseas.

If US citizens do not have US jobs making decent US wages then we're just bleeding money to foreign nations.

Corporations have too much power and too little regulation and they're draining us dry.

You are right Lasivian, and Mrs O., and Prospector40 are right as well.

Between big businesses only looking out for their bottom line, and the government looking out for big business, and the president majoring in minors, and the politicians only looking out for themselves, we don't stand a chance. :dontknow:

GG~

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corporations. They run the world and goverments.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
I think the illegal immigrant counter is broken though. It wasn't moving up very fast. ;D ;D ;D

I didn't even know they had a clock on immigration :o http://immigrationcounters.com/
The over 11 million "skilled" jobs taken by illegals is a problem, not to mention the other drains they are making on the economy. ( sending money out of the country instead of spending it here) They are costing us big time.

GG~

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a note on immigration.....living in a Border town I see it daily they get day visas an come over here work , go to school etc first thing in the morning then they go back over at night to their homes in Mexico.

don't believe me ?....think I'm fulla crap?

Go to the border an ask, Anyone will tell you an they think it's great , they get a visa like ID card an they are allowed up to a certain milage away from the border with no problems .From Yuma they can go all the way to LA without a problem an theres nothing to stop them from ever returning .Another thing sit at the US/Mexico border an see how many US an Canadian people go across the border into Mexico for per scriptions ,cigarette's, an booze.....it would shock you.

just my 2 cents

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions