mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok this is either the 6th or 7th modem I've had to replace since the begining of the yr. I am tired of shelling out $$ for dial-up modems, but hughs net is sooo expensive & that is my only alternative. a friend is coming over tomorrow with a gadget that will let us know if the phone line is bad. I'm sure it's cuz we have serges in the line, but the phone co. has repeatedly said no to that. (then they would be responsible for damage done) soooo- -
anyways, I went to WA. state for a wk. family picnic. had a wonderful time. ate lots of crab & sushi. played on the beach, & absorbed as much northwest as I possibly could. It's good to be home & in my own bed, but gosh I do love the beach & the mtns.
my "puter has been out for about 2 or 3 wks, & this is the first I have been able to get back on. Glad to see all is well, & y'all are still out there finding treasure.

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
SWR, thanx for the info. I'm running blind here. know nothin 'bout it, so any help is greatly appreciated. will talk w/ my friend after he chks out my line w/ his tool, & then will call the phone co. thanx again for your help. it's been driving me crazy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread