The Number One Thing that keeps you from MDing.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
to hot and ground that has turned to cement!!! to dig right now we would have to use dynamite....hard to find all the pieces of penny if you use too much...lol

:D :D :D

B

BIG61AL

The wife...my to do list is never shorter than twenty items plus she can't seem to do anything without my help in some way. I need you to find this. Where is that? Go get me the whatever. Reach up there for me. but all my tasks have to be done alone no matter how big or if it really needs two people. Had you ever have to move a sofa up flight of stairs by yourself? I have. Also she can have anything she wants wherever she wants it to be. But my stuff has to put away and out of site [read that as you can't use it] and will nag me until everything of mine is in a closet or drawer. nag nag nag every day. Its a wonder I ever get out of the house at all.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

BIG61AL said:
The wife...my to do list is never shorter than twenty items plus she can't seem to do anything without my help in some way. I need you to find this. Where is that? Go get me the whatever. Reach up there for me. but all my tasks have to be done alone no matter how big or if it really needs two people. Had you ever have to move a sofa up flight of stairs by yourself? I have. Also she can have anything she wants wherever she wants it to be. But my stuff has to put away and out of site [read that as you can't use it] and will nag me until everything of mine is in a closet or drawer. nag nag nag every day. Its a wonder I ever get out of the house at all.

lol. I'd be out that door in the morning as soon as I heard her roll over and snore. I'm outta here....I'd whisper...

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
No metal detector (not complaining). Gave up on the idea of purchasing even a used model
since the laws are no longer "user friendly". It is what it is. :wink:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Blacksheep said:
No metal detector (not complaining). Gave up on the idea of purchasing even a used model

The good news is..most land is held by private citizens. All you have to do is 'ask'. The The ruling oligarchy can go to hades.

Buy that MD and do some research. Make friends with a half dozen land owners. You'll be healthier and happier than you could ever imagine. And bring along a flask.

:icon_thumright:

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
BIG61AL said:
And have you found she only needs your help after you've walked away? I can be standing beside my wife, helping her with something, and then we finish. So, I'll cross the living room, up a couple of stairs, down a hallway, into the den, and I hear, "Can you help me with something?" :dontknow:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

af1733 said:
BIG61AL said:
And have you found she only needs your help after you've walked away? I can be standing beside my wife, helping her with something, and then we finish. So, I'll cross the living room, up a couple of stairs, down a hallway, into the den, and I hear, "Can you help me with something?" :dontknow:

:D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blacksheep said:

How is that stopping you.

It is like a game, you play with in the rules, if you really wanted to detect, you would be detecting, it's not for everyone.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Cappy Z. said:
af1733 said:
BIG61AL said:

:D
And she found a new way to do it last night. I was kicked back in the recliner, watching a little TV, and she came into the room, kicked off her shoes and got into bed. She had no more that pulled up the blanket when she asked, "Would you turn off the kitchen light?"
She just came from the kitchen! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread