What are your weird dreams?

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
All of us have weird dreams at one time or another. I am wondering what they are? I have weird innapropriate dreams that should not be discused on this forum. I was just wondering if anyone else had any weird appropriate dreams that they would like to share. I have a dirty mind, so therefore cannot share my dream. ;D

B

BIG61AL

I had a dream my wife and me were at some big corporate party and I saw some type of incident where some one got hurt [read killed] and some suits offered me a job as baseball players liaison position with a real fat salary if I said it was unintentional and was only manslaughter..........UMMMMM yeah I said yes to the offer.....that even makes me a little creeped out by it.....weird

MEinWV

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2007
West "by god" Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
You want weird? Can you handle weird? ;D

I had a recurring dream years back that I was being chased by a giant crossword puzzle......A GIANT CROSSWORD PUZZLE!

I'm talking about maybe 9 or 10 stories tall, leaning towards me like it was going to fall on me and chasing me down the street.
I couldn't run fast enough to get away from it. I always woke up before it fell on me. :dontknow:....:help:

And I don't even care for crossword puzzles! I prefer "Logic Problems".

None of this is logical!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sometimes dream that I've reenlisted in the army and am back in Germany. However, I am lost in a small German town and cannot find my way back to the kaserne.
Other times I dream that I'm able to fly(myself, no planes etc.) and I'm flying over a river and all of a sudden I am no longer able to fly and I start descending rapidly. I've always woke up before hitting the water.
One last dream is that I'm back in High School at my current age(50) and can't find my locker. When I finally find my locker, I can't remember the combination. Then I can't remember what class I'm supposed to be going to. I decide to go to the office for info and can't find the office. And all the while, I'm telling myself that I've ALREADY graduated from High School and WTH am I doing back in High School?
I won't talk about the dream of rabid rats in a room with no doors or windows...... :o
Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonesomebob said:
AU24K That is my dream except sometimes I am naked too. B
Which dream? Hopefully not the one about the rats......
Scott

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesseeeeeeee........ I was sitting in front of my computer brousing through TNet, and there were no new posts :icon_scratch: Sliding back into reality, I discovered I forgot to turn the computer on. Then I woke up :dontknow:

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Heh! I've had a recurring dream since I was very young. I'm fast asleep, fade to black. Suddenly I find myself inside a pyramid. I am laying on a slab of marble. The only light is a couple of small torches. I always ask, "Where am I?" An unseen voice answers and tells me I am in a pyramid and I am dead. This is funny because I can sit-up and look around, yet I'm supposed to be dead. I am loosely wrapped-up to my waist in gauze. I am able to walk around, and can never find an exit. Right across from me is another table with an empty marble slab on it. The voice tells me to lay down and wait for "her". Of course, "her" never arrives. I never find out who (exactly) "her" is. I eventually return to sleep. I have had this dream for 40+ years. Crazy, huh?

S

Smee

In a factory, and there are three jobs to be done. Repetitious work, fast, and errors not allowed. Something to do with stacking items and sorting in one of the jobs but don't remember what the other two were.

Anyways, have had the dream twice, once at one job, once at another. In the first dream, the "supervisor" tells me that if I mess up, people will die, so just a bit of pressure - and the dream seemed to go on for an eternity. In the second dream, the "supervisor" tells me at the end of what seemed to be a "forever" day that I have done two of the jobs, and that the next time I have the dream, I will do the third job . . . and that it will be the end of the world.

Could have been the bad oysters though :dontknow:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 65 and I dream I am 16 or 17 and back in high school. I always dream I am flunking a class and I am not going to graduate. But then I tell myself , "Why this is crazy, I already have a college degree so why am I worried about a stupid high school class? I often dream I am still on the police department and chasing bad guys. And not least, I very often have a romantic, but not erotic dream about my high school crush , the girl that I always put up on a pedestal but felt she was way out of my class. I can't tell my wife Kay though because she went to high school with us! And of late I have been dreaming I am smoking and I quit nearly a year ago. Monty

Oh, I saw that dream girl at a reunion last year and she was still pretty but she was wearing sandals and had very big ugly feet! Had to laugh! :laughing7:

S

stefen

warsawdaddy said:
I have a recuring nightmare.I dream I am Dolly Parton's baby and she tries to put a bottle in my mouth!

You know how to tell if it's Dolly Parton's baby...its the one with the stretch marks about its mouth... :laughing7:

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
stefen said:
warsawdaddy said:
I have a recuring nightmare.I dream I am Dolly Parton's baby and she tries to put a bottle in my mouth!

You know how to tell if it's Dolly Parton's baby...its the one with the stretch marks about its mouth... :laughing7:
Mine is that Stefen actually comes up with a funny joke.
Just kidding. lol

S

stefen

Go back to sleep and dream that yo momma stuffeded a botle 'tween yo lips...

By the way is that a weed whip I'm seeing :laughing7:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son-in-law stayed with us for about a year when he and my daughter were trying to find employment. He had some of the weirdest dreams I ever heard. He dreams about monsters chasing him and the grandkids and things like that. He is an animator for a company that makes video games and draws creatures like that every day at work so I guess that's where he gets the ideas for the monsters? And it could be that he was on every drug known to man at one time in his life too? He's been clean for over 15 years thank God. Monty

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies & Gentlemen: ? will some one please explain to me what these mean ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
have a recuring nightmare.I dream I am Dolly Parton's baby and she tries to put a bottle in my mouth!

You know how to tell if it's Dolly Parton's baby...its the one with the stretch marks about its mouth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's rather embarrassing not knowing these types of things? Part of the drug culture, or worse TH'ng?

Sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread