Treasure Hunters Association of the Philippines (TAHPI)?????

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
Greetings,

I am a neophyte to this vice and I begun to get obses to it when my cousin show to me the very old black notebook to me. My cousin was in this vice since 80's. He had a very good score on his team. His mistake was that he did not get his item share but instead he agreed to accept a 10t php weekly lifetime allowance from his boss. He realize it 5 years a go when Mr. Financier deid 5 years ago. I had seen the codes and symbols provided by the Treasure hunters association of the Philippines. Comparing it to the old black book of my cousin I found out that they mixed it up. Like the Y symbol in the THAPI code it means a tunnel but it has a different meaning in the old black book. A few years ago this group (THAPI) conduct a seminar around negros island. They provide this code and symbol copy and the seminar in exchange that for a 2t php fee for the membership and seminar. My question is " Is this group a truly registered group in the Philippines?" :read2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI......Post is 9 years old...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread