Treasurenet Gold Ring

C

Cappy Z.

Okay. Just bear with me. We have all this momentum about our rights vs losing rights and all this camaraderie about treasure hunting. What if somehow we synergise the whole pot, created a new and powerful treasure hunting 'lobbyist's' association. The members would follow the TN rules of detecting, pay a yearly dues (to protect our rights), and of course items representing our avocation...including but not limited to a 14kt Gold Ring with TN Emblem etc etc would be available.

Personally I'd buy one...and wear it proudly.

BB

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

plehbah said:
BillyBudd said:
Okay. Just bear with me. We have all this momentum about our rights vs losing rights and all this camaraderie about treasure hunting. What if somehow we synergise the whole pot, created a new and powerful treasure hunting 'lobbyist's' association. The members would follow the TN rules of detecting, pay a yearly dues (to protect our rights), and of course items representing our avocation...including but not limited to a 14kt Gold Ring with TN Emblem etc etc would be available.

BB

Would this hypothetical ring clash with a fedora?

I own a fedora..and wear it proudly....et tu?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BillyBudd said:
plehbah said:
BillyBudd said:

BB

Would this hypothetical ring clash with a fedora?

I own a fedora..and wear it proudly....et tu?

Billy Budd I like your Idea. :thumbsup:

24569_1246971201.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Look GoodyGuy,

I think you and I understand what is at risk here. we NEED representation. I know hundreds of people who would join such an organization..just because..its anti-govt!

The time is now or never. I'll put up my money where my mouth is...the question is where is the leadership? Marc from Tn?

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
Billybudd and Goodyguy why would you look for leadership any further then the man wearing your pants? People with ideas and foresite....who pull back the blinders off their eyes to peer out move their own and others feet forward are the leaders. Those who pick up the little crystals and gold nuggets from the sands of time are the leaders...I can see two from where I set and I am far, far away from both of you. You both cast a very long shadow. Grab the future and own it...make it yours.....tee

Okay GoodyGuy, What do we need to do? Lets talk. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..but I am a heavy rusty chunk of iron wanting to whack someone..

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I truly truly wish..someone with an understanding of power...would step up..and get involved.

I see millions of Tners joining at various levels...

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Billy Budd, TexasTee, others reading this thread, what you are suggesting here would require someone with experience and inside the bureaucracy connections. Someone with a high enough profile and trust that could actually pull this off and be able to bring the clubs, the FMDAC and Joe the detectorist on board for the benefit of all. It would also take a legal team willing to tackle the laws and millions of dollars in lobby monies to have bills passed in Congress.

Don't look at me I definitely am not up to the task. But once established I would be more than happy to pay my dues. :thumbsup:

GG~

In the meantime here is my best idea to help the cause. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,264214.0.html

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The govt is nothing more than the'man behind the curtain' in the Wizard of oz. Govt is a lie.

WE the people need to stand up and fight. JC, nobody reads anymore..nobody understands what our forefathers stood for...people are so frickin complacent...I say we need a darn revolution!

Govt is the 3rd largest employer in the country. They are all blood suckers. To hades with them!

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy Z. said:

BB

Remember, there are the ones that no matter how important the subject matter is, they will NOT help with thier $$$. They know who they are..... If Tnet said that " anyone " who joins, must now pay.... let's say $15 a year for any type of membership, and then some of that money would go to a good cause I wonder how many would stay with Tnet.... Even if they used some of the money to gight this.... I just wonder how many would leave stating that Tnet has " jumped the shark " ..... Any guess'

PLL

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I think an honest approach would begin with a few polls. Asking TNers what they would be willing to do..IF TN actually represented them as a bonafide lobbyist type group. I think most TNers would say Okay..I'm in..if they understood how their money was being spent. I think this is a golden opportunity for someone (TN) to step up an at least solicit feedback from us the folks wanting representation.
It's only common sense. I think Thomas Payne is 1609 wrote a book titled Common Sense.

geewizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
Any chance Marc would weigh in or Mel Fisher?????

The last time I spoke with Marc he was having a splendid time imbibing in France with a very lovely lady. Need I say more? Particularly to a poet like yourself?

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

GoodyGuy said:
Cappy Z. said:
texastee2007 said:

The last time I spoke with Marc he was having a splendid time imbibing in France with a very lovely lady. Need I say more? Particularly to a poet like yourself?

It would take a seance to speak with the dear departed Mel Fisher.

:icon_thumleft:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:

It would take a seance to speak with the dear departed Mel Fisher.

Mel Fisher:
Date of Birth: 08/21/1922
Date of Death: 12/19/1998
Age at Death: 76

Cause of Death:
Cancer

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Im down we need a grass roots effort to open up public land like state parks, Id also suggest adopting the type law they have in europe concerning finds and relics.

The Gpa Might be the ones to contact as they already have thier foot in the door.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

TEXAN Connection said:
Im down we need a grass roots effort to open up public land like state parks, Id also suggest adopting the type law they have in europe concerning finds and relics.

The Gpa Might be the ones to contact as they already have thier foot in the door.

Linking up with the GPAA might be an excellent idea.

K

Kentucky Kache

BillyBud, welcome back as Cappy Z. I had a feeling, just no proof. ;D

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Kentucky Kache said:
BillyBud, welcome back as Cappy Z. I had a feeling, just no proof. ;D

You still have no proof.....

:wink:

Top Member Reactions