Have Athletes Foot? Im looking for some sufferers to try out this remedy...

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Have Athletes Foot? I'm looking for some sufferers to try out this remedy...

I've had athletes foot, the kind that makes blisters on the bottom of my feet (and the regular cracking kind too) ever since the room mate in college gave it to me. Since then, every time it boiled up, I went to the doctor, then payed for the meds, and the meds take a LONG time to take effect (a lotion called econozole).

Since then, I found sometime that I apply only 1 time, and it INSTANTLY goes away.... and all it takes is a trip to the grocery store and some easy preparation.

At this point, I'm hoping there are some sufferers out there that are reading intently as they have the same problem with that non-effective medication that's prescribed. So, before I give it to you, let me get your hopes up by telling you what it does *(if you follow my method exactly).

After 1 hour (from the time you read this, to the time you go to the store, come back, prepare it and apply it), your feet will not itch anymore(!). Promise!!!

Ready, set, go;

1). Go to the store and buy a fresh bulb of garlic (has to be fresh). If you don't have a garlic press, buy that too while your there - very important). If they have your cigars or wine there too, buy that too, because you'll want to celebrate your weening from that none effective 'doctor' stuff.

2). Once home, place your foot under the hottest water in the tub that you can take. Keep it there for a few minutes. (this is to open up the pores and to take the immediate itch off).

3). Depending on the size of the ailment, take a few garlic cloves (remove the skins) and send them through the garlic press. Keep the juice AND the pulp in a plate (treat these two items like gold). Leave it site for 5 minutes in the plate.

4). Apply the juice and the pulp to the location of your ailment, rubbing it in for at least 5 minutes (it's messy, so you might want to do it outside).

For some people this is all that's needed, however if you really want to go for the gusto, for the really bad sufferers....

5). Keeping the juice and the pulp on the location on the ailment, build up a kind of 'garlic scab' over the location, then take a piece of kitchen plastic wrap (the kind you cover your left overs with), and wrap your foot, being careful to keep the 'garlic scab' in place. Be careful when covering it, that the garlic doesn't dislodge from the location of ailment.

6). Carefully roll a sock over your foot (like a rolled up stocking) and forget about it for at least 30-60 minutes. At some time after 30-60 minutes, your foot will start to get a burning sensation. That's a good thing. The garlic is literally penetrating your skin. Don't let it burn to the point of it being painful, because that's just too long, and you'll give yourself a dark 'garlic burn' tattoo (it goes away). If you do though, it's okay, I've done it before and it's harmless and goes away after a week.

7). Take off the sock after the recommended time, (or, after how long you can take the burning sensation because you are so pissed off at the fungus (I've been there)), Then, throw away everything else, brush off the lose garlic and do NOT wash your foot. Leave the penetrated skin as is. ... go to sleep, to work just like you normally would..., whatever... (just don't wash it until the next 'scheduled bathing').

Your DONE! This works for me EVERY TIME.!!!!

Another thing that works great for when I don't wish to go through this whole ordeal is to apply some coconut oil to the spot (rub it in good). This is good for when you wake up in the middle of the night with an 'itching throb' on your foot! And immediate walk to the kitchen to apply the coconut oil will work wonders for getting you back to sleep. It will cure the fungus too, but it takes a few applications over a couple days, but it's still much better than the meds that I used to buy. (coconut oil is next to your olive oil in the super market). It's a couple bucks for a large container and will last your forever. And even if you don't use the coconut oil, it's great for stir fry.

.....let me know how it works for you. So far, everyone that I've given this to has been VERY happy. And I promise, it works MUCH better than the prescription meds that you buy.

Incidentally, what were doing with the garlic is making Allicin!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allicin

Now, one thing that I did, after finding re-occurrences after months later, is I throw away my old sneakers and socks, because what I found out was that fungus will create 'spores'. These spores will live in your shoes and socks and re-penetrate your skin, and start the ailment all over again. So, after you've tried it once, and you get it again, after you've worn your house shoes for a couple times... throw those house shoes and socks away.

Shower floors are best at keeping spores alive, and what really kills them (after you've already thrown out your shoes and socks), is to use [darn, I can't remember. If your really interested, please PM me. I have to try and remember].

PLEASE post your results. I'm very interested. !!!!!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Have Athletes Foot? I'm looking for some sufferers to try out this remedy...

HI: You are 100% correct my friend, I am glad that you brought it up. You will be the life saver to many in here.

Garlic was the Russian antibiotic in WW-2. It ia extremely effective. However I shudder at the thought of putting the juice in a wound eeeek ouch

will it work on my computer butt that I get from sitting in front of the computer too many hours? Almost as bad as the saddle sores from my mule

Go to the following for 1,780,000 entries on the use of Garlic-->

http://www.google.com/custom?q=Medi...:#336699;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:FFFFFF;LBGC

Don Jose de La Mancha

K

Kentucky Kache

Re: Have Athletes Foot? I'm looking for some sufferers to try out this remedy...

Thanks for this info.
I use to be bothered, big time, with athletes foot. It went away and stayed away for years, until just recently it started to come back. Skin between toes breaking open and the worst itch you can imagine. I had a can of Desenex medicated spray powder. A couple of applications and it seems to be gone. I will keep your remedy in mind. Thanks again.

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

When I get it I use Absorbine Jr. ....... works pretty good .

Mac

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I use this method,I got it from a farmer friend of mine; get fresh cow poop and fresh dirt,mix 50-50 or half cow poop and half dirt with some water ,mix it up like pudding ,and then stand in it bare footed for at least and hour.It should be cleared up in a week. :hello2:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta

I do believe that this is the first time in my life that I have seen the words "garlic scab" ever mentioned :-\... Sounds gnarly, but if it helps to cool down your dogs, then good luck :thumbsup:!! Gpurs...

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Urine.

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

if you can stand the burn for a minute,
mix neosporin, alcohol and peroxide
then put that on your athletes foot problem.
i did it about two years ago and im now free
from that horrible itching.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread