Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
CZ frequently wears out his welcome. That's only one of the reasons that he frequently uses other screen names without changing his screen name. He also likes to pester people with private messages. His general pattern is to drop in on a forum and dump a load of negativity. Later he agitates to have those forums that don't buy his line of crap banned. siegfried schlagrule P.S. I almost forgot he also loves to accuse people of being nazis.

Looks like slander, smells like slander...

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
checking past posts will easily prove or disprove my statements. Observations are not slander. The only thing more unpleasant than being a CZ target is being a CZ "friend". Have a nice day BB. siegfried schlagrule

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am dismayed that Hot Talk was "discontinued". I found that as soon as moderators were appointed, things were smoothing out. Then, BANG! It is no more.
I was told by a moderator on this site that I could request a Personal Page. On my personal page I would be the moderator. As such, I would not allow postings that violate the terms of this site.
I sent a PM to Marc requesting a personal page about a week ago. Haven't heard back yet.....
I have perused some of the personal pages and have found some that allow differences of opinions in a civil manner. That has been my transition from Hot Talk.
Scott

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
checking past posts will easily prove or disprove my statements. Observations are not slander. The only thing more unpleasant than being a CZ target is being a CZ "friend". Have a nice day BB. siegfried schlagrule

I try to be on good terms with most, but I have only a few good friends here and CZ is not one. I don't think he and I have ever had a conversation.

(Just to set things straight.)

You can carry on with your bashing now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread