same here Getting dark early,
at least one tree in front of my house
is turning Yellow already

We only Just now got summer here in Eastern PA
not sure how long it will Last.

Global warming has us freezing

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I'm in FL and I (or rather, my aching joints) felt a cold front come through IN JULY. It wasn't cold, but it had a definite touch of FALL in it. It's going to be an early and long winter. If you use heating oil, better stock up now....

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forcast here in Az is hot with continued hot with the ocassional hot day thrown in every so often :icon_sunny: no cold in the forcast here :icon_sunny:

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Arizona Bob said:
Yeah, hot in AZ. But I have noticed that the sun is a little too far south for this time of year...
This is serious. If this is true and not just a perception then the earth's axis tilt has changed.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pigiron said:
Arizona Bob said:
Yeah, hot in AZ. But I have noticed that the sun is a little too far south for this time of year...
This is serious. If this is true and not just a perception then the earth's axis tilt has changed.

My Theory Every time the Astronuts Lift out
of the Earths Gravity They Push us off.
Am waiting for PA To Become Florida :wink: :tongue3:

But do I Need a Name change then ? ;D

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
jeff of pa said:
pigiron said:
Arizona Bob said:

My Theory Every time the Astronuts Lift out
of the Earths Gravity They Push us off.
Am waiting for PA To Become Florida :wink: :tongue3:

But do I Need a Name change then ? ;D
This is true.
The Universe will always be relative to your own experiences....( Buzz Aldrin )

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out early this morning right at dawn and it was a beautiful morning. Cool at last and there was a hint of fall in the air. The sky was clear and blue but within half an hour a cloud moved in and it's been raining for an hour or so. Just a soft soaking rain but I wanted to mow my back yard this morning. Rats! It's been so hot many of the trees are shedding leaves from the heat here. I've noticed the temp of my pool has dropped a few degrees this last week. Now it don't feel so much like bath water. Fall is my favorite time of year. Warm days and cool nights . Wish it would last forever. Monty

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
pigiron said:
Arizona Bob said:

It's because of all the oil we have pumped out. Less oil causes the axis to slowly start seizing up and wobble.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
It's because of all the oil we have pumped out. Less oil causes the axis to slowly start seizing up and wobble.
===================================================================
I agree, except I believe the world is out of balance because all the oil for years has been coming
out of the middle-eastern countries on the other side of the globe. We need to start drilling & taking
our own oil out of the Gulf & Alaska to balance the globe. If Algore can have a cock-a-maimy story,
why can't I ? Kill 2 birds with one stone, re-balance mother Earth & produce our own oil again. :wink:

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
The leaves are starting to fall off the trees here. This is a normal occurrence, I noticed years ago that by Aug 10 they start falling. It has been a very wet summer this year and I wondered if they would fall on schedule and sure enough they did.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Trees here are green and some a little yellow. Don't know, but it could have to do with the fact we had no rain for several weeks in June/July. But that's beside the point. Global warming is evident ... somewhere ... I think ... last I heard from Washington. In the meanwhile, August is upon us and El Nino has taken over, so they tell us, so no hurricanes will be upon us until ... they decide to show up. <yawn>

Noodle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread