All Treasure Hunting
I sure wouldn't mind winning an M6.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
back around the first of the year i entered once everyday to win one of the ten garrett pinpointers that was to be given away. i did not win :'( :'( :'( :'(

OP
OP
B

bangorguy

Aug 1, 2009
hi everyone, i have been entering the contest for about three years now. "neil" come to think about it i have never seen them announced a winner yet. "gibh" i would love an m6 too, thats one nice machine. maybe someday when i get rich from finding a coin purse stuffed with gold coins.

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Glad to see I'm not the only one who wonders about this. When they offered the garrett pro-pointers I entered every day also, as well as entering many times each month for the last 2 years.
I went so far as to call the folks at Lost Treasure to ask how we would know about winning. The person I needed to talk to was "in a meeting", but would call me back. I called later and someone said it is in the Lost Treasure Newsletter you get every month. So, I scoured the newsletter every month, still no mention of who won. Finally, in frustration I stopped entering and problably won't renew my subscription this time around.
My 2 cents worth.
DB

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
I entered it a lot (in the past,), they'll post the winners, but I don't bother any more.

PS: I never won.

TommNJ

abenakivt

Apr 14, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's XLT, White's Surfpro, Garrett ATPro, Fischer 1236X2
I won a detector in the contest back in 2000.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope I have not heard of any one except for thepost before mine. Where abenakivt says he won in 2000. I enter every month and they always want you too renew you subscription. When you still have 8 months to go on it. I really wonder if they really give them away. There is a lot of contestes that I wonder about....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread