PETA - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PETA

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    LET FREEDOM RING! WP

Nov 2006
    Where good deeds are performed daily
    Garrett Fortune Hunter, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
    8800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: PETA

I agree with an earlier posting about Organizations such as PETA, Affirmative Action, the ACLU, etc. may have started out with legitimate, serious and rational goals, but, over time they have become fodder for the late night pundits and have become the laughing stock of water cooler conversation. Must be good money in it, though.....
    Scott

PS. If you are a dedicated animal lover, instead of associating with the PETA morons, volunteer at your local animal shelter. You will not be turned away. Also take old newspapers to the shelters. Start a paper drive for this purpose. Volunteer to clean cages, take the dogs for walks. etc. I'm SURE they can find something for you to do to help out.
    CAN YA DIG IT?
    Democracy: The only system where
    two idiots can out-vote one genius

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    134 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I heard a critic once say,"If veggies are so good for you, why is it that you see so many fat people at the salad bar?" DOH! Monty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

Charter Member
    us
    LET FREEDOM RING! WP

Nov 2006
    Where good deeds are performed daily
    Garrett Fortune Hunter, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
    8800 times

Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    I heard a critic once say,"If veggies are so good for you, why is it that you see so many fat people at the salad bar?" DOH! Monty

Monty, maybe it's because it's an "all you can eat". Everytime I go to a buffet-style restaurant, I'm amazed at the high percentage of overweight people with multiple plates piled high enough to need sideboards.
    Yes, I like the idea of "all you can eat", but there must be some self restraints built in.
    Scott
    CAN YA DIG IT?
    Democracy: The only system where
    two idiots can out-vote one genius

us
    Nov 2004
    Edwards,Missouri
    MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
    56 times

us
    Mar 2007
    sw Pa.
    8 times

Like they say, to each their own. I myself see these super-models & other than some of them having
    pretty faces, I always think someone needs to take these ladies out & feed them. Guess I'm not into
    the sunken cheeks & bony look. But like Ron White of Blue Collar Comedy said, 'After reading about
    how much cow flatulence is supposed to having an impact on ?global warming?, I am doing all I can
    to preserve the planet. - By eating one cow at a time.' We don't need these idiots making a living out
    of telling us what to do to justify their ideals, their existence or their attempts to make money because
    they have no skills to do anything else. Like community activists or 90% of those moonie agencies.
    The Truth is Always Politically Incorrect

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links