Why is this man running with the women?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HE claims to be a "she". What do YOU think?

capt.photo_1250443040390-1-0[1].jpg

Mr. Semeoya, don't ya know.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
It's not the running he's interested in--it's the showers afterwards.

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the news article I just read, this person just suddenly showed up in women's track events and cut the world record times by almost a full second. There has been a complaint filed against "her" requiring proof of "her" gender. The article was accompanied by 53 photos from different angles; closeups; and not so closeups. In one closeup, it looks like "she" has an Adam's apple.
I wouldn't believe this is a woman unless a gynecologist verifies the presence of ovaries. With today's sex change techniques, doctors can construct everything BUT ovaries.
This person claims to be a woman. Why is this so important? It is totally unfair to the women in these competitions to have to run against a man because the muscle structure of men is better suited for this sport; even with everyone "juicing". "She", "He", "?" has a great advantage over the "real" women. This is just WRONG.

Johnnysan, there's no mention in the article that the women have ever seen this person in their showers.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
he / she / it --- if its a male or was a male at one time but the "packaging has been altered" to make it appear to be female--the "world record" is as "fake" as it is and means nothing .

only if its a valid true female does it mean anything --- however what if its a rare "freak of nature" he / she with both set of "organs" which "class" does it "go" in?

S

stefen

This topic is totally biased and is nuts. In my opinion he/she should hang in there :dontknow:

OP
OP
Shortstack

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read another news item that quotes this person's father claiming that "she" is a female. Guess there's good money in women's track and field.

I just watched a segment on the O'Reilly Factor that was about this person. Megyn Kelly was discussing this with Bill O'Reilly and I'm cracking up with O'Reilly's reaction. He said HE didn't want to do this subject, but Kelly had been flooding him with emails all day to do it. If you can watch the 10 P.M. rerun of this show; DO IT. This is funnier than H---. ;D

Kelly told Bill that a gynecologist, psychologist, genetics expert, and an Internist had been brought in to study this person for a few weeks and Bill asked couldn't they just LOOK and tell kinda like 3rd graders do; "you show me yours and I'll show you mine." I damn near fell out of my chair. :laughing9:

If you can't watch the rerun, see if it's a clip on O'Reilly's website.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions